Wander Over Yonder

I loved The Greatest so much. It's even better than The Picnic. It was funny and entertaining. The greatest in galaxy contest was the best part of this episode. The Egg was a great episode too but some parts were boring in my opinion. The song in this episode was very good.

The Picnic 10/10
The Greatest 10/10
The Egg 9/10

hfjs

The Greatest was hilarious. Everyone was straight in character. The Egg was a little bad. There were a couple repetitive parts, and it got me quite bored.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Too bad I missed the first episodes. I would actually love to see them. I'll check to see if it's on demand though.

SandTaro05

I'm ready for 2015!
The facial expressions in both episodes killed me. xD I need to watch them again. I had the tv's volume down too low and it was a little hard to hear some of the things that were said...(The tv is in our suite's living area, I didn't want to be too loud. ^^; I was probably loud with my laughing anyway, lol )

SandTaro05

I'm ready for 2015!
Another thing: I love how Two Gentleman Band's music is sprinkled throughout the show. I love their music style. <3

Did anyone else catch Sylvia's Snoopy dance in "The Greatest?" And does anyone else think of Mojo Jojo when they see Lord Hater? Dee Dee when they see Wander? Maybe buttercup when they see Sylvia? x)

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
SandTaro05 said:
And does anyone else think of Mojo Jojo when they see Lord Hater?
Oh Lord YES YES YES, I was going to say that but I never really watched Powerpuff Girls so I forgot his name. But YES, from the moment I first saw the show I thought that.

On a separate note, what i came here to post in the first place...

This is from the Wikipedia article on Jack McBrayer, the voice of Wander:

Born May 27, 1973 (age 40)
Conyers, Georgia, U.S.
Knowing that, if you listen closely, you can definitely hear some JOAHJAH in Wander's voice, for example...

"Hi... sawry to bawwther... Just wonted to stap bay... an' give you this. Congrats! You won that race fair and skawayer."

Now, as an abolitionist Northerner, I usually despise Southern accents, but in this case I think it's folksy and lovable. :P

bookgirl

Read a book
So I just watched two episodes. Wander was trying to have a picnic while Lord Hater and Emperor Awesome were having a battle. That episode was entertaining. Wander is annoying and watching Lord Hater's facial expressions was funny. In the second episode Wander and Sylvia were trying to escape the planet ruled by Lord Hater. I found this episode clever. The eyeball minions figured out that Wander loves to help people so they set him up and end up capturing him. I find that clever. I also found how they escaped the planet clever.

I find this show decent. I found that it has the same sound effects as The Powerpuff Girls and Foster's and that pleases me. It has good voice actors and great animation. Wander is annoying when he is bothering Lord Hater but overall he is a decent guy when he is trying to help people. I'm a fan of Lord Hater of course.

kev

innit
Tom Kenny is one of the Eyeball minions :P

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
Overrated? The show just started and you're already calling it overrated?!

You know what's overrated? Phineas and Ferb and Gravity Falls. This show looks better than the other two combined (Yep, I STILL need to watch it, but I'm always lazy).
Gravity Falls is NOT overrated.

Phineas and Ferb is overrated, though.

Anyhow...

As for the newest episode, "The Fugitives," I think it ranks #2 out of the four so far. In my opinion, The Egg still is the best one we've thus seen. "The Greatest" and "The Picnic," respectively, are very close thirds and fourths.

bookworm

Vacant Tomb
Basically I have the same opinions as my twin but I do like the show. It's pretty entertaining but I'm not super into it yet as I've only seen half an episode. I enjoy Jack McBrayer's voice a lot. He should continue doing voice work.

SandTaro05

I'm ready for 2015!
Oh, man...I loved "The Fugitives". The expressions, humour, and animation got me again. *u* I love how it seemed like all the helping that Wander was doing was unimportant, but actually ended up paying off in the end. That was nice. ^_^ I was disappointed that this episode was paired with another like the airing of "The Greatest" & " I should have known Disney was going to split it up like that... >:C

RedSoxFan274 said:
Oh Lord YES YES YES, I was going to say that but I never really watched Powerpuff Girls so I forgot his name. But YES, from the moment I first saw the show I thought that.
I'm not alone! :D

StormAllenBryat said:
I hate this show it is so overrated
...Have you seen the show? Or are you just basing your opinion on how much people are talking about it? :|

kevin_ng2010 said:
Tom Kenny is one of the Eyeball minions :p
And Keith Ferguson, the voice actor for Bloo on Foster's, is Lord Hater! :3

Back