Vans and Sandy Liang created a SpongeBob SquarePants collection releasing June 4

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
1620420103022.png

New York-based designer Sandy Liang is teaming up two of our favorites: Vans and SpongeBob SquarePants. Yes, you read that right! In the capsule collection, Sandy Liang features her own fashion interpretation of the animated series's elements and characters. The five-piece collection includes a hoodie, a bucket hat, a T-shirt, and two pairs of classic Vans Sk8-Hi DX, which were reimagined by Liang.

The hat, shirt, and hoodie feature prints of SpongeBob, Squidward Tentacles, Sandy Cheeks, and Patrick Star, all wearing pieces from the designer's ready-to-wear line! Think of Liang's classic fleece quarter zips and Peter Pan collars.

As for the two pairs of sneakers, they'll take you back to the show's iconic visuals. One pair comes in a patchwork design that mixes classic prints from the designer's heritage and floral clouds from SpongeBob, and another is an homage to the series's character Sandy Cheeks with its flower embellishments.

Keep reading to see the campaign images of the capsule collection, then come back on June 4 when the entire Vans x SpongeBob SquarePants by Sandy Liang collection will be available online at vans.com/spongebob and in select Vans stores.

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
Being a huge fan of Spongebob, as well as Vans, I will ost likely buy the whole colection. If I do, I'll post a pic on here showing it off. These designs look amazing.

Back