Twitter bans cp art

Re-Hydrated Sponge

Moby Dollar
He's talking about NSFW anime girl art. Not sure though why he's using the crab meme to celebrate when this is just part of making the internet even more PC and sterile, which is bad.
Drawing NSFW art of anime girls = perfectly fine
Drawing loli = yeah i'm calling the police.

Last edited:

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
Drawing NSFW art of anime girls = perfectly fine
Drawing loli = yeah i'm calling the police.

This is exactly the problem though that is not clicking in the heads of people who are rejoicing over this, Twitter is not going to recognize the difference. Twitter is notorious for abusing the vagueness of their policies and are certainly going to use this new rule to punish people who aren't actually posting cp art.

Re-Hydrated Sponge

Moby Dollar
This is exactly the problem though that is not clicking in the heads of people who are rejoicing over this, Twitter is not going to recognize the difference. Twitter is notorious for abusing the vagueness of their policies and are certainly going to use this new rule to punish people who aren't actually posting cp art.
Huh, well if you put it that way, i have to agree with you.
Didn't mean to come off as a totally PC kind of guy.

Night-Waker

Moby Dollar
I don’t get it. 😅
Cp = child p*rn

Even though I'm glad they're implementing this, after seeing how great Tumblr's NSFW ban went (sarcasm), I'm skeptical at how effective it'll actually be, and how SFW art will be affected (Cause I imagine some of it will inevitably be flagged too). Not to mention NSFW art that has nothing to do with minors.

Last edited:

Lettuce Have Fun

Floating Shopping List
I selfishly am unbothered because the fewer bland anime girls I have to see from western artists, the better. It's all too homogenized.

Also the whole pedo stuff* has got to stop. Tired of these people running around unchecked.

Back