Top 100 Characters in SpongeBob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweat

Banished
This will be quite the voyage. I will take 100 characters, and put them in order the number of episode they've been in. Yes, I am doing this by how important I think they are. I am using the characters on the 'characters' page on SBMania. I will do 20 a post, so it's really quick.

516.png

100. The Appetizer
The Appetizer was seen in Squilliam returns. It was originally one of Mr. Krabs' dishes when it suddenly turned into a monster.
159.png

99. What Zit Tooya
What Zit Tooya is a fish in Bikini Bottom whose unusual name had tempted Squidward to find out if it's his real name or not.
180.png

98. Cave Dwellers
The Cave Dwellers were a "tribe" of orange monsters that lived in the underground cave that was to be the Chum Caverns.
236.png

97. Hopalong Squidward
Hopalong Squidward is a squid in the old Western era (that SpongeBuck was in) and was a bartender in the Krusty Kantina. He is meant to be an old Western version of Squidward Tentacles.
53.png

96. Atomic Flounder
The Atomic Flounder is one of the lesser-known enemies of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy. He has been shows in a few different forms over the course of the series.
76.png

95. Ben Glenney
Ben Glenney is a ranger for Jellyfish Fields and his first and only appearance was in SpongeBob's Last Stand.
344.png

94. King Krabs
King Krabs was most likely a descendant of Mr. Krabs whose first and only appearance was in Dunces and Dragons as the leader of the kingdom.
528.png

93. Junior
Junior was a baby scallop that was taken care of by SpongeBob and Patrick in Rock-a-Bye Bivalve.
264.png

92. Twitch
Twitch was one of the castoffs in SpongeBob SquarePants vs. the Big One, whose nickname reveals that he is prone to twitching.
22.png
[/td]
91. Artist at Sea
The artist was a live-action person, played by Mr. Laurence, that was seen drawing on a boat in Frankendoodle.
434.png

90. Guard Worm
Guard worms are a common animal in the series. They are seen in many episodes, and one of the main appearances was in The Lost Mattress.
303.png

89. Bert
Bert was a one-time character on Ditchin' where his friend asked him for 8 cents and he didn't have any.
360.png

88. Pecos Patrick
Pecos Patrick was an old Western version of Patrick in Pest of the West who helped SpongeBuck with Dead-Eye Plankton.
78.png

87. Rrrarg
Rrrarg was a giant monster that was a main staple in the episode The Monster That Came to Bikini Bottom.
458.png

86. Mrs. Tentacles
Mrs. Tentacles is Squidward's mother who has no given last name. Her main contribution was in Krusty Towers.
689.png

85. Frederick T. Nitpick
Frederick Nitpick is an art critic who was shown in The Googly Artiste. He mainly preferred Patrick's googly eye rock over Squidward's sculpture.
26.png

84. Grandma Plankton
Grandma Plankton is Plankton's grandmother who was first shown in Gramma's Secret Recipe and caught Plankton with her clothes on in the Krusty Krab.
1150.png

83. Jack M. Crazyfish
Jack M. Crazyfish is a maniac who invaded SpongeBob's dreams in Blackened Sponge, and he also made a cameo in 20,000 Patties Under the Sea.
98.png

82. Howard Blandy
Howard Blandy is a businessman who is known for taking over family businesses in Bikini Bottom. He bought out the Krusty Krab in Selling Out.
57.png

81. Miss Gristlepuss
Miss Gristlepuss was an old woman in Banned in Bikini Bottom who here and her sisters attempted to ban Krabby Patties for being fun and delicious.

Look, I know the characters in 100-81 are lame, but I sort of need filler considering there are only so many SB characters that made major contributions to the show.

ThePineappleLord

Moby Dollar
SpongeRoadie UK said:
The single worst character in animation history is 81st?!
Well to be fair, aside from the fact that she was created only to proven wrong, she did have bit of a character, I would have probably put her at the 98th instead of 81st if I was making this list.

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
ThePineappleLord said:
Well to be fair, aside from the fact that she was created only to proven wrong, she did have bit of a character, I would have probably put her at the 98th instead of 81st if I was making this list.
Well it's subjective. I mean in my mind :

1. Her design is abysmal.
2. Her character crossed the line of moderation.

And that makes her a terrible character. In an equally terrible episode. As she sparked an ever worse conflict in the episode. But, everyone's entitled to their own opinions.

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
Sucks for you said:
If either Squidward, Squilliam, or Plankton isn't number 1, then HPL will cri. :p
Sorry for my OCD, but ...

*cry

Anyway, I think Plankton is the most talented character in the squad. If this list is based on the character's pure ability in terms of entertaining the audience, I would be pretty disappointed if he's not number 1 (but of course, it's subjective). He is just such a complete character. Funny, enjoyable when mean, authentic when nice. He's brilliant. But if this list is based on the character's ability AND his/her overall effect to the show, then I wouldn't place him anywhere near the top (probably 3rd or 4th). He just had this stretch of time when the writers used him so much it disrupts the show's plot flexibility. Perhaps with the talent in his disposal he should be the biggest character in Nickelodeon. But, during SpongeBob's spell of awfulness, he was one of the epicentrums.

SpongeRoadie UK said:
Sorry for my OCD, but ...

*cry

Anyway, I think Plankton is the most talented character in the squad. If this list is based on the character's pure ability in terms of entertaining the audience, I would be pretty disappointed if he's not number 1 (but of course, it's subjective). He is just such a complete character. Funny, enjoyable when mean, authentic when nice. He's brilliant. But if this list is based on the character's ability AND his/her overall effect to the show, then I wouldn't place him anywhere near the top (probably 3rd or 4th). He just had this stretch of time when the writers used him so much it disrupts the show's plot flexibility. Perhaps with the talent in his disposal he should be the biggest character in Nickelodeon. But, during SpongeBob's spell of awfulness, he was one of the epicentrums.
I purposely spelled "cry" wrong to make it a point that I was joking. :P

cwn

Porous Freak
My top ten:
10. Eugene Krabs
9. Barnacle MAN
8. Mermaid Man (R.I.P.)
7. Patrick Star
6. Fred
5. Gary the Snail
4. Squidward Tennisballs
3. Spongebob Squarepants
2. Karen
1. Sheldon Plankton (Both have the most staying power)
I'll be happy if Blandy and Eucheap aren't #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back