Third SpongeBob movie to be released February 8th 2019

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
I'm actually really excited for this. Really, I can't wait for it, and hope to see a summary soon. Hopefully, it won't be rushed, and Nick won't interfere with production, asking them to put in things that a stereotypical "cool" kid likes. (poop, hip-hop, etc.) Hope for the best. I wonder if it'll have live-action portions, like the previous two movies did. Unlike some of you, I'm not disappointed by the projected release date. You see, the crew needs to take their time, revising and adding things, picking out music tracks to use and license out for use, record the voices, etc.

Whatsittoya

Flying Dutchman's Sock
RIP SpongeBob. Was nice knowing you.

Do you think Steve OR Paul wants this? No. Infact the first movie was supposed to end it. This is forced labor. No one wants this. Those corporate scumbags are running Spongebob into the ground. It's gonna be a dead brand at this rate in a few years. Like the chipmunks. It's sad to see that this is happening to my childhood icon. :'(

What the actual ::dolphin noise::? A writer for CHINA,IL IS CO-WRITING THIS? ALONG SIDE PAUL TIBBIT? I can smell the doom already. ::dolphin noise:: you Nickelodeon and Paramount.

Kaiju

I love SBM
I wonder if this forum will still be around when the movie comes out :sbsmiles:

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
Whatsittoya said:
RIP SpongeBob. Was nice knowing you.

Do you think Steve OR Paul wants this? No. Infact the first movie was supposed to end it. This is forced labor. No one wants this. Those corporate scumbags are running Spongebob into the ground. It's gonna be a dead brand at this rate in a few years. Like the chipmunks. It's sad to see that this is happening to my childhood icon. :'(

What the actual ::dolphin noise::? A writer for CHINA,IL IS CO-WRITING THIS? ALONG SIDE PAUL TIBBIT? I can smell the doom already. ::dolphin noise:: you Nickelodeon and Paramount.
Are you Derek Drymon?

ScumBob

sicko m0de
MrTortellini00 said:
You could totally deserve my so-called kindness. But when your posts are SOOW related, you just never do
Y'know you don't have to be a jerk to him

DigitalDistraction said:
most of the voice actors would be dead by then.
The entire ::dolphin noise:: human race would be dead by then

I felt 3rd movie be in theaters is very unnecessary IMO. Wouldn't better if they just released on Direct-to-DVD instead?

TheuglyBarnacle

Bomb-Selling Pirate
SpongeOddFan said:
I felt 3rd movie be in theaters is very unnecessary IMO. Wouldn't better if they just released on Direct-to-DVD instead?
i disagree, TV movies suck and going to the movies is better

TheuglyBarnacle

Bomb-Selling Pirate
WhoBob said:
he said direct-to-DVD, not TV movie.
I see them as the same thing. You could argue that they aren't, but I put them in the same category because they aren't theatrically released.

Kukimao

Flying Dutchman's Sock
SpongeOddFan said:
Atlantis_SquarePantis_New_DVD.jpg

The mistake must not be made again.

TheKrabbyPattyBurgler

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I can't believe a date is already set for this movie and not only that but it's one of my predicted dates for it! I'm excited but it'll be a while before we get any news for it but I'm just surprised that they're already setting a date for a movie that's only in pre-production but at least they're releasing it in 2019 as opposed to 2017. Regardless, they have more than enough time to make it especially with them supposedly having two different crews and it'll be nice to see SB on the big screen once more.

Back