Votes: 7 41.2%
  • I don't like either

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seriously can't choose, so both!

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
Which one do you enjoy more? I personally love both, roller coasters and water rides <3 But, I don't go to many water parks so I enjoy them a little more. I still love roller coasters...no matter how many loop-de-loops :p
Thoughts?

2000px-US-NationalParkService-ShadedLogo.svg.png

I love swimming, so definitely water parks.

On my Vegas adventure I went to a few crazy pool parties... While everyone was more interested in partying, I was freaking out because of the beautiful out door sand filled swimming pool and waterslides xD AHHHHH TAKE ME BACK

SBLaura said:
On my Vegas adventure I went to a few crazy pool parties... While everyone was more interested in partying, I was freaking out because of the beautiful out door sand filled swimming pool and waterslides xD AHHHHH TAKE ME BACK
I'm not really a swimming person, but god would I take that over partying any day.

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
I love swimming, so definitely water parks.

Take me with you! Vegas pools are so fun than any regular ol' pools. :p

E.V.I.L said:
I'm not really a swimming person, but god would I take that over partying any day.
It was the most unsuspected, awesome fun I've ever had. They had a few big DJs play... you didn't have to dance, it was just a free for all of splash fighting to the bass xD I'd definitely recommend you go to at least one vegas pool party in your lifetime.

SBLaura said:
It was the most unsuspected, awesome fun I've ever had. They had a few big DJs play... you didn't have to dance, it was just a free for all of splash fighting to the bass xD I'd definitely recommend you go to at least one vegas pool party in your lifetime.
Awesome!
Just I must do it in summer when it would actually be worth it xD

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
Awesome!
Just I must do it in summer when it would actually be worth it xD
Vegas is hot EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. At night, you still have to wear shorts and a tank top and drink plenty of water.

And I bet the poop parties will be there a lot...It is Vegas...

I would choose Waterparks. I love swimming, it's a great way to cool off and at night sometimes I still feel like I'm swimming when I"m laying in bed lol. Also, some of the waterslides at places like Great Wolf Lodge are super duper fun! :whoo:

EVSPONGEFAN said:
Vegas is hot EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. At night, you still have to wear shorts and a tank top and drink plenty of water.
My cousin said her shoes were melting when she walked down the strip. :P

EVSPONGEFAN said:

I mean, I'm sure it is, but winter=hot and summer= literal he ll and potentially my death

I don't know about you but I would take -30 F over 110 F anyday of my life :)

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
EVSPONGEFAN said:

Did you mean pool parties?

:rofl:

AJ~

Floating Shopping List
Theme Parks. I've tried a water ride before and hated it. =/

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
I mean, I'm sure it is, but winter=hot and summer= literal he ll and potentially my death

I don't know about you but I would take -30 F over 110 F anyday of my life :)

Yeah, -30 you could wear plenty of clothes. At least it could be somewhat controllable. My lips got chapped every second and I had to use the restroom 100 times a day because of all the water. Vegas is still pretty fun (without all of the gambling and adult-oriented things) Omair, I bet you might find Vegas pretty nice...without snowshoeing there :) :p

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
Theme parks are better for me since they have all those cool roller coasters and carousels. They entertain me way more than water parks.

Back