The OFFICIAL Planet Sheen topic

hasfarr

your mom
planet-sheen.jpg

After sneaking into Jimmy Neutron's brand new rocket, Sheen "accidentally" launches it into space.

"My name is Sheen Estevez, and I just made a huge mistake. I forgot to go to the bathroom before I got here."

He then crash-lands on the planet Zeenu, and is welcomed by the planet's emperor. However, he crash-landed into the house of the Emperor's top advisor, Dorkus. Because Sheen's rocket destroyed Dorkus's house (or in Sheen's words, Dorkus's house broke his rocket), he's been swearing revenge on "the alien" ever since.

Sheen makes new friends, Mr. Nesmith, a talking chimpanzee (or monkey, as Sheen thinks), Aseefa, a blue girl (Avatar, much?) with a taste for adventure, and Doppy, an alien version of the wheeziest nerd on Earth.

goodman04_CarlWheezer.jpg
doppy_large.jpg

Then, there's the emperor's daughter, the two-faced (literally) Princess Oom. She has a crush on Sheen (kinda creepy when you watch the show)

So talk about it!

NOTE: Yes, I know there's already a topic, but I didn't mind bumping it.

bookgirl

Read a book
Only watching it because of the character who hates sheen.

bookworm

Vacant Tomb
Its a different animation from Jimmy Neutron. This annoys me a bit. But yeah this show is pretty good. Sheen is still Sheen.

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Its a different animation from Jimmy Neutron. This annoys me a bit. But yeah this show is pretty good. Sheen is still Sheen.
It's not really a different animation, it's just that the software has improved since Jimmy Neutron.

Also, I'd like to know how they're covering the obvious plot hole of why Jimmy isn't building another rocket and going after Sheen.

Arkei

Porous Freak
It really bothered me seeing that it ran at half the frame rate of the original show. Things like that bother me.

hasfarr

your mom
It really bothered me seeing that it ran at half the frame rate of the original show. Things like that bother me.

Nah, the frame rate isn't so bad.

*edit* Sorry about the bump.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
I thought it was pretty good... I've only watched the pilot but I'm ready to watch some more O_o

Back