The Amazing World Of Gumball

Kaiju

I love SBM
You wouldn't like to watch The Society another time, right? Don't force me to do that. That, and also, I never watch episodes in English outside of Cy or new episodes, and season 4 is not available in French on iTunes yet. So yeah, I will not watch it again for now :rofl2:
Oh I'll make you watch it you cone

Kaiju

I love SBM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNwftiQU8GA

THE HUG 2

5Zmu9vch.jpg

any new eps that i missed so far? i haven't caught it up lately since TELETOON or CN Canada hasn't aired any new episodes for s4...

MrTortellini00

lame funny
SpongeOddFan said:
any new eps that i missed so far? i haven't caught it up lately since TELETOON or CN Canada hasn't aired any new episodes for s4...
If you missed every episode in season 4, then the list should look like this: The Return, The Nemesis, The Crew, The Others, The Signature, The Check, The Pest, The Sale, The Gift, The Parking, The Routine, The Upgrade, The Comic, The Romantic, The Uploads, The Apprentice, The Hug, The Wicked, The Traitor, The Origins and The Girlfriend.

There are also The Signal, The Advice, The Parasite, The Love and The Awkwardness but those haven't aired on TV yet.

Kaiju

I love SBM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV9E2HmvYuc

Sorry for the awful quality but I was so hyped when I saw this I couldn't help but to record it

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
I would take this with a grain of salt but according to Toonzone according to zap2it The Scam airs on 5/5 and The Nest airs on 5/28

Kaiju

I love SBM
I would take this with a grain of salt but according to Toonzone according to zap2it The Scam airs on 5/5 and The Nest airs on 5/28
I don't think they'll be airing a new Gumball on a Saturday, it's probably airing with some other episode and this is the first time its airing by itself.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
I don't think they'll be airing a new Gumball on a Saturday, it's probably airing with some other episode and this is the first time its airing by itself.
I was thinking the same thing but since that Regular Show/Adventure Time block is on and if last year is any indication they're gonna have massive schedule changes in late May/early June so it's not too far fetched.

Kaiju

I love SBM
I was thinking the same thing but since that Regular Show/Adventure Time block is on and if last year is any indication they're gonna have massive schedule changes in late May/early June so it's not too far fetched.
Eh it doesn't really make sense to have Yoursday for like 3 weeks only to put everything on Saturday.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Eh it doesn't really make sense to have Yoursday for like 3 weeks only to put everything on Saturday.
Yeah, but they've done weird stuff like that before
Most likely they're having some kind of special thing that day or the date is just incorrect
whenever it's airing, new Gumball is completely welcome

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Apparently The Fury has already had a few screenings at conventions and the like, one of which was yesterday at the Cardiff Independent Film Festival

Kaiju

I love SBM
Apparently The Fury has already had a few screenings at conventions and the like, one of which was yesterday at the Cardiff Independent Film Festival
Yeah it's about Nicole fighting Masami's mom and the last 3 minutes were animated by Studio 4°C

Also Ben revealed some interesting stuff about the future of the show:

• There will be an episode with a Chinese knockoff version of the Watterson family, as a reference to the Miracle Star show he was told about.
  • There will be fully human character that's crucial to the story, as he said it would be a "spoiler" to answer questions regarding them.
  • He has wanted to do a big fight scene with Tina the dinosaur but he said it would have cost too much to do (about the cost of five whole episodes apparently)
  • He has thought about an episode with Darwin's real parents. He imagined a funny montage where Darwin is catching up on all the lost time with his parents by doing stuff like playing baseball with his dad and watching tv, but his parents are just normal fish in a bowl and are unresponsive, but he said that might just be used as a throwaway joke in an episode.
  • When asked about crossover episode in Season 5, he said he would love to do a Rick and Morty crossover but it wouldn't happen for obvious reasons.
Hes also aware of the Gambol vs Homeworld comic

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Yeah it's about Nicole fighting Masami's mom and the last 3 minutes were animated by Studio 4°C
Also Ben revealed some interesting stuff about the future of the show:
  • There will be an episode with a Chinese knockoff version of the Watterson family, as a reference to the Miracle Star show he was told about.
  • There will be fully human character that's crucial to the story, as he said it would be a "spoiler" to answer questions regarding them.
  • He has wanted to do a big fight scene with Tina the dinosaur but he said it would have cost too much to do (about the cost of five whole episodes apparently)
  • He has thought about an episode with Darwin's real parents. He imagined a funny montage where Darwin is catching up on all the lost time with his parents by doing stuff like playing baseball with his dad and watching tv, but his parents are just normal fish in a bowl and are unresponsive, but he said that might just be used as a throwaway joke in an episode.
  • When asked about crossover episode in Season 5, he said he would love to do a Rick and Morty crossover but it wouldn't happen for obvious reasons.
Hes also aware of the Gambol vs Homeworld comic
good lord... if one fight scene with Tina was too much to animate then I'd imagine that if The Rex ever happened it would have either delayed Season 3, significantly cut it down or maybe even killed the show

Kaiju

I love SBM
good lord... if one fight scene with Tina was too much to animate then I'd imagine that if The Rex ever happened it would have either delayed Season 3, significantly cut it down or maybe even killed the show
I'm more surprised that the budget for S4 wasn't blown on the free-fall scene in The Upgrade.

Back