SpongeBuddy Mania! v3!

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
Well, incase you hadn't noticed, the main site was down for the past 2 and a half days. We have been upgrading our site, and we're still going to be adding some new features very soon!

Anyway, you're probably in awe of the awesome new site design we have. Joe created the banner, and Yours Truly did all the rest. :sbx: So, roam around, enjoy, and if you notice anything missing, or any errors come up, don't hesitate to alert us. :sbx:

I'd make a longer announcement, but I've got to get going. I've got a few other personal projects that I need(ed) to be working on, but I wanted to surprise everyone first. Enjoy! B)

If you're reading this on the forums, click here to check out the site! :)

For your Internet Explorer users, you may notice a problem with the layout. This should only be occuring in IE6. Upgrade to IE7 and it should be fixed. :)

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
Thanks! Although I already know the HTML code for random photos - but it's just that it won't load on Firefox xD

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
Yeah ssj I've noticed that too xD

Here's a little fact: Firefox takes HTML codes "literal" and IE takes HTML codes "as they are". Like if you placed an IE HTML code on a website, Firefox messes up.

If you want an example of a website that only works on IE, private message me xD

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
What can I say, Ssj? This design was created with standards compliant code. You're living in the past. Use Firefox. :)

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
If the main site doesn't look like this:

Picture_1.png

then we recommend you upgrade your current browser to get the full experience. :)

sb1fan

Ohmygodimonfire.
So, now the site is called SpongeBuddy Mania!. Well...whatever.

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
It has been for 18 months. :)

Anyway... I'm pretty sure spongedude accepts cash. ;) Hopefully all you are enjying the magic of the site.

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
And SpongeBob has been named SpongeBob ever since 1999

Um...was that random? ;) lol

Tomorrow, It'll be my second month on SBMania Forums!!! :)

imty

Krabby Patty Burglar
WOW, looks great! You guys did a very good job on it, i dont see anything wrong so far~looks amazing! :cry2:

Back