Spongebong Hemppants

Purdy

::dolphin noise::
Apparently there were spongebob shorts that aired on MTV called Spongebong Hemppants. They were about the wikkid adventures of Spongebong and Hashbrick. And mr. crack. And crystal (a parady of sandy) And some unnamed squidward parody. Basically they smoked Sea Weed (an undersea version of marijuana). They are known to like Tony Hawk pro skater. The way i know these exist was the big internet bomb in 2007's explosion. My sister and i found these shorts and watched them all. We cracked up and had no idea why they didnt make episode 4. Post here on what you think.

Oh god, SBHP was the ::dolphin noise:: back in 2007 XD

Meh I'm more of a SpongeMop SquareNads type of gal.

I loved that parody :) I just wish they made more episodes

I have never heard of it. It almost sounds like something that would be made up.

I had no idea that this aired on TV... I always just thought it was just some stupid thing on Youtube
How was this allowed to be made? lol

Just watched them all again... they are so ridiculous

Are you sure they aired on TV? I thought they were just an internet parody. Viacom have very strict rules about how their characters should be presented and I can't see them endorsing something so obviously inappropriate.

DadMom AngryPants said:
Are you sure they aired on TV? I thought they were just an internet parody. Viacom have very strict rules about how their characters should be presented and I can't see them endorsing something so obviously inappropriate.
Just did my own research... they wanted it to air on VH1, but it never did.
Which makes a lot more sense

RcKC8GK.jpg

MOAR SHORTS!

I said they did get on MTV however. And there fore, how was Spongemop Squarenads made without getting removed or terminated by a request from viacom?

I don't think this is an appropriate topic to be witnessed by some kids (7 and under). I'm not a fan of these things, some kids that are like 6 could be looking up Spongebob, and come into this video.

However, I think it's a funny thing to be watched by kids 8/9 and up, considering you know about how bad drugs are. The show's characters kind of tell you to not do drugs. It's a good message hidden under a show like this.

Overall, I found the series enjoyable. The swearing wasn't overkill. I was afraid of that. These kinds of things are bad yet good.

Welp I've seen the parody lately a few days ago and all I can say is

It's just... wrong in so many levels...

I get that it's a parody, but SpongeBob and Patrick would never hit the bong in the first place! No way, no how!

How revolting! I can't believe they would terrorize a smart-aleck, word-play-based kids animated comedy TV-show as innocent as Spongebob Squarepants in a way like that.

Nevertheless, I understand its a parody and I could care less about MTV :sblaugh:.

Back