SBM is trash!

Sleepy Time vs. Missing Identity

• Total voters

Leedles

Leedle
More_Spongebob_Sandy said:
Okay, since nobody helped me with the poll problem in the help section, I'll just guess that Sing A Song of Patrick has 5 over Once Bitten and will move on. Next round won't be until the issue is sorted.
Just host it via a normal message rather than a poll and have people comment. Problem solved.

More

VIP
EDIT: Okay, figured it out, No longer an issue. Anways, here's the next episode pairing. It's two specials, yet told in completely different styles. Begin.

62.png

49.png

I am stuck...but just barely I have to go with Shanghaied. I think the perfume department was the one thing that made it win.

When I went to vote, it said I had already voted, which I had not done. It said the score was 3 votes to 1 but when I clicked view voters it was more like 6-5, and my name wasn't on either of the lists. Then I clicked on delete my vote and voted but it said you must vote in ALL polls on this topic, even though there's only one.

Anyway I vote for IASBC

More

VIP
Alright, now that the poll issue's over with, there'll be two matches up at once as a time-saver, but also so all of them have a fair amont of time.

Next one is...

39.png

4.png

Tstarr

I'm not a Krusty Krab.
The Algae's Always Greener gets my vote. You're due to get some positivity if you have someone stop and drink a soda while changing lives.

Nasty Patty. Any show which has an episode where the protagonists kill a health inspector gets high on my list.

More

VIP
New poll up.

1.png

3.png

It's a SpongeBob Christmas! will be moving on. Now just pick between these.

Back