Ram Frau: A Transcript Series

(WARNING: All links lead to TV Tropes. Proceed with caution, as once you enter, you may be trapped in a hole of tropes. You can reach up to 50 or more tabs if thus happens)

Yep. Another one. Basically this is made from ideas and plans I had come up with since 2012 and was coming up with each year through 2015 non-substantially. Now looking through these plans and ideas, I know enough to basically rewrite them with what I have then and now. Sounds confusing, but just saying. This is something that needed to get done after all the time that has gone to it.

So basically, the premise is, a kid and a beaver who were left out on the side of the road by their parents, so they live in a hotel. They do stupid stuff. That's pretty much it.

Characters:
Ram: Kinda nerdy but smart little kid who usually gets the better of his brother.
Frau: A beaver that's kinda stupid, kinda jerky, kinda horny. Usually the one that causes problems in the story.
Douggie McDuggers: A weird guy who treats Ram like his son and Frau like his pet. Pretty much a Weirdness Magnet who has caused the earth to blow up several times due to his weirdness charge.
Angel: A little 6 year old Valley Girl who owns Frau's soul.
Bob Dawg: An Xtreme Kool Dude who always gets beat up for no reason. Also a talking dog.
Pepe:A three year old Deadpan Snarker who merely appears to comment on the stupidity of the situation or something involving politics, mainly Donald Trump.
Killer Bunny: A rabbit that eats people's heads.

The episode list I'll post tomorrow, but I currently have the entire first 3 seasons mapped out and hope to post all the episodes from those seasons very fast. I'll probably air them in a weird order because some episodes I know more of what I need to complete than others. So expect some Goo Goo Gas kinda stuff. If you see continuity plot holes than, well yeah that's what you get when you air episodes out of order. I hope to post the first 4 tomorrow or the next day.

NOTE: Guest writes will be allowed, but won't be aired for a long time so beware.

Back