Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/5 (Neutral to it)

• 4/5 (Like it)

• Total voters

PatSquid678

Baby Clam
About on par with the previous season and definitely the last of the golden era. With that said, my favorite episodes include: Just One Bite, Club SpongeBob, Can You Spare a Dime?, Wet Painters, Krusty Krab Training Video and much more.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
This is my favorite season for sure. To me, it feels like season 2 is where the show started to get some confidence in itself, and so season 3 is the result of that confidence, so a lot of the episodes just feel so easy in their enjoyment, if that makes sense. It's like perfection was made into an art form lol. This season also has a lot of my absolute favorite episodes, like KKTV, Can You Spare a Dime?, and Chocolate With Nuts.

SpongeVol93

Floating Shopping List
Season 3 is just as great if not better than season 2. I feel like this season really pushed the limits of how much they could get away with adult humor/themes. Sailor Mouth really started that in season 2, then in season 3 we had Nasty Patty, Can You Spare a Dime?, SpongeBob Meets the Strangler, MM&BB V (make-out reef/creepy Chief), and of course, Mid-Life Crustacean.

Back