PokeDouglas13's 3rd Fic Notice

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
First of all, you probably know that I abandoned one of my latest fics, The Big Day, even though one chapter had been done. Here's what happened.

On a phone conversation with my sister and mom, I read to them the first chapter of the fic and told them a general plot of the rest of it. They said it sounded a bit too amtuer, and plus they said it sounded too much like Ice Age: The Meltdown.

So, I took their advice and moved on to a different story (which is now up).

Second of all, you may notice that many of the major characters haven't really made too many appearences in my fics. Characters such as Sandy, Krabs, Plankton, Scooter, Larry, Mrs. Puff, Ranky, and all those other characters.

Well, I'm ehre to say don't worry! I'm planning bigger roles for these guys in the future. Examples:
  1. Sandy Cheeks will play a small role in Lost Without a Sponge. Her future counterpart, Sandtron, will appear in Spongetron 4017: Back in Time.
  2. Scooter's future conuterpart, Scotoron, played a minor role in the third act of Spongetron 4017. As you probably know, he will star in Totally Tubular.
  3. Ranky, one of my characters, will also play minor roles in Lost Without a Sponge and Spongetron 4017: Back in Time.
  4. Mrs. Puff initally appeared in The Big Day, before it got abandoned, of course. She will have a larger role later on, which will remain secret for now.
So don't fret! All of these characetrs will find their place in my upcoming fics!

Back