New SpongeBob Episodes In June!

NerdyKairi

Kairi is Back
Chrdrenkmann said:
Here are the remaining plots (I've tried my best to translate them):

Patrick's Coupon: Patrick has a coupon for free ice cream, but if he wants to use it, he has to enter the store.

Out of he Picture: Mr. Krabs buys Squidward's art, but he has to get the artist out of the picture to make profit.

Spot Returns: When his pet amoeba Spot produces offspring, Plankton wants to use them for one of his evil plans.

The Checkup: Mr. Krabs is too afraid of his medical examination, but if he fails it, the Krusty Krab will get closed.

I also have the plots for the season 10 finale episodes:

Feral Friends: A weird moon turns anyone in the city into wild animals, and Sandy is the only one who can save them.

Don't Wake Patrick!: Patrick sleepwalks and SpongeBob can't wake him up.

You can find these on the German Nickelodeon wiki. They are 100 % true.

http://de.nickelodeon.wikia.com/wiki/SpongeBob_Schwammkopf_(Serie)/Episodenliste#Staffel_10
I'm already dissapointed. I want a Stethoscope joke to make a Suds throwback.

But Feral Friends sounds interesting the whole weird moon going on.

Cha

I love SBM
Feral Friends: A weird moon turns anyone in the city into wild animals, and Sandy is the only one who can save them. Don't Wake Patrick!: Patrick sleepwalks and SpongeBob can't wake him up.
Reminds me of Salsa Imbecilicus with Sandy saving everyone and inSPONGEiac for sleepwalking issues.

Crazy how many episodes on the way already have titles and plots out for the public.

Smitty

Part Computer or Something
These all sound amazing.

Chrdrenkmann said:
Here are the remaining plots (I've tried my best to translate them):
Patrick's Coupon: Patrick has a coupon for free ice cream, but if he wants to use it, he has to enter the store.
Out of he Picture: Mr. Krabs buys Squidward's art, but he has to get the artist out of the picture to make profit.
Spot Returns: When his pet amoeba Spot produces offspring, Plankton wants to use them for one of his evil plans.
The Checkup: Mr. Krabs is too afraid of his medical examination, but if he fails it, the Krusty Krab will get closed.
I also have the plots for the season 10 finale episodes:
Feral Friends: A weird moon turns anyone in the city into wild animals, and Sandy is the only one who can save them.
Don't Wake Patrick!: Patrick sleepwalks and SpongeBob can't wake him up.

J-444

Floating Shopping List
I have quite the varying opinion on this. Patrick simply afraid of entering the store? Quite possibly annoying, if not cute. The store having kicked him out beforehand? I see some potential.
I really bet this is going to rock the fanbase if not handled with care...
[Approaching Hopefully-Creative Visuals: Noted]

Chrdrenkmann

Floating Shopping List
I've just read my translations again and stumbled across the anyone/everyone thing for the Feral Friends plot. Of course it's "everyone" instead of "anyone". I hope that didn't confuse anybody. :D

Vincent Waller

Floating Shopping List
This is just an educated guess, because the whys and wherefores of programing are still mysterious from where I sit.
Our post production on the Patchy the Pirate segment went a bit longer than we expected, so they needed something to round out the slot.
Thus giving you a lil'slice of season 11 earlier than originally planned.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
This is just an educated guess, because the whys and wherefores of programing are still mysterious from where I sit.
Our post production on the Patchy the Pirate segment went a bit longer than we expected, so they needed something to round out the slot.

And I think that's a wise decision. ;)

TheJasbre202

Jasbre
Vincent Waller said:
Will these weekly episodes continue into July with more season 10 or not?

Also very excited after seeing all the plots, Patrick's Coupon's plot isn't much but I know Kelly Armstrong can board amazingly so I think that'll be great.

Growlie

Best Boy
This is just an educated guess, because the whys and wherefores of programing are still mysterious from where I sit. Our post production on the Patchy the Pirate segment went a bit longer than we expected, so they needed something to round out the slot. Thus giving you a lil'slice of season 11 earlier than originally planned.
Squilliam will return for these new seasons?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fwTevNRt5Wo
Here's a promo for the new episodes
It's blank.

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
hqdefault.jpg

Back