Pinned thread How did you find SBM?

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
too bad our site doesn't even come up when you search "spongebob" ... to many news articles and stuff getting in the way

Jibbix

Balloon Traveler
I was a fan of a Spongebob artist named Janice on DeviantArt. One of her friends was someone named..... like, We All Hail The Whale or something. He/She had a journal entry at one point about this site. That's how I found out about this place. My memory of the entry is pretty foggy; I don't know if that user is actually even on the site. :P I haven't found anyone with the username All Hail The Whale on the site.

I then found this place and began posting as a guest in the news section. :lol:

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I was a fan of a Spongebob artist named Janice on DeviantArt. One of her friends was someone named..... like, We All Hail The Whale or something. He/She had a journal entry at one point about this site. That's how I found out about this place. My memory of the entry is pretty foggy; I don't know if that user is actually even on the site. :P I haven't found anyone with the username All Hail The Whale on the site.

I then found this place and began posting as a guest in the news section. :lol:

That's meeee! I'm Hail the Whale!

Members actively recruited by DMAP: 1

:dance:

cwn

Porous Freak
I looked up Spongebob countdown and found Evan's Incredibly Long Countdown. I read it for three days and found out it was linked to a blog.

i was looking SB site which i found a old proboard forum (i think) and it was linked to here back in 2006 but didn't get a chance to join SBM. until 5 years later. i decided to join SBM in early Dec and....here i am.

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
I made a super long post about how I became part of the SBM community but I think I'll just do a short version

There was this forum I joined in 2004 called NickDisk, I found SBM after the April Fools pranks of 2005 and joined on 2nd April the day after, but completely forgot I had signed up before I decided to start posting in January 2006 and found my username had already been taken... by me! lol.

If you want to go back even further about how I found NickDisk... I can't remember! Sorry! :P

Back