Hamburgers or Hotdogs?

• Hamburgers

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Hotdogs

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

gaze4

Imitation Krab
Which do you prefer? Understanding how diet affects hormone balance is pivotal for overall well-being. Undertaking a hormone imbalance test linked to dietary patterns has been enlightening. It sheds light on the profound impact of nutrients on hormonal equilibrium. This journey emphasized the significance of tailoring diets to individual hormonal needs, significantly enhancing my general health. Recognizing food's influence on hormones has revolutionized my approach to holistic well-being. I strongly advocate for anyone suspecting hormonal imbalances to explore a diet-linked hormone test—it's a crucial step towards a more balanced and healthier lifestyle.
both and after that going to fintess. haha

Last edited:

MainlySpoons

Floating Shopping List
I love both, but burgers are far superior IMO. Granted when my family would grill, we'd grill burgers and bratwurst, not hot dogs. Brats are already way better than hot dogs IMO, and I love burgers more than brats. It's also a bonus that they're super customizable, although I usually prefer plain burgers with maybe some of my french fries thrown under the bun.

Chili dogs are where it's at though, and burgers don't make for the best chili holders. Hotdogs are also really good quick cheap meals or parts of other meals, so both are great.

Back