greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
What does anyone think of the Animation Domination lineup on Fox this season?

I think The Simpsons is doing great this season, with episodes like "Lisa the Boy Scout", "Not It", and "Treehouse of Horror XXXIII" I'm hoping to see more great episodes this season.

As for Family Guy, it's a mixed bag, there's some good episodes like "Bend or Blockbuster" and "Happy Holo-ween", but there's also stuff like "The Munchurian Candidate", which might be my second worst episode of the series IMO.

I haven't watched a lot of Bob's Burgers and The Great North this season but what I've seen, they're good.

I also have predictions for the future of Fox Animation Domination, maybe the Monday lineup could return with Housebroken and Krapopolis, and in the 2023-24 season, it could have Bedrock (A reboot of The Flintstones which I think Elizabeth Banks is working on) and either a revival of Futurama (On both Fox and Hulu) or King of the Hill (If it gets picked up) airing on Mondays.

What are your opinions on Animation Domination? What are your predictions for the future of the block?

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Are you kidding that episode was freaking hilarious
I respect your opinion, but in my eyes, the episode was really not funny, most of the jokes were either unfunny or predictable, and the infamous scene with Peter and Babs makes me hate the episode as a whole.

If you're wondering what my #1 worst episode of Family Guy is, it's the one where Stewie and Brian have babies.

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I just watched the newest Simpsons episode, I thought it was good, what does anyone else think?

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
What did anyone think of tonight's Animation Domination block?

Back