Season 8: Mooncation
Season 9A: Kenny the Cat
Season 9B: Sanctuary!
Season 10: House Worming
Season 11: Patnocchio
Season 12: The Hankering
Season 13: Ain't That the Tooth
Season 14: TBA
WTF Krab Borg is not forgotten about it’s one of the most iconic episodes of the show

I mean, yeah. KrabBorg is an unforgettable episode--but as @Squidward1999 states, it was kinda hard to deviate a needle out of the haystack in such an overall unforgettable season. Every episode is a classic, and so I only really chose one that was talked or discussed about lesser than other episodes in this season--and hence, KrabBorg, which is essentially overshadowed by greats such as Wet Painters, KKTV, Snowball Effect, One Krabs Trash, Idiot Box, etc (you get the point).

Honestly any episode from Season 3 is unforgettable that it's kind of hard to find something about it that is forgettable...
There are some episodes from season 3 that are pretty forgotten about Spongeguard On Duty Doing Time Born Again Krabs Missing Identity are main ones people barely talk about

There are some episodes from season 3 that are pretty forgotten about Spongeguard On Duty Doing Time Born Again Krabs Missing Identity are main ones people barely talk about
I didn't really put Spongeguard on Duty because @MattTheSpongeFanatic already did. But yes--Doing Time, Born Again, and Missing Identity seem better alternatives to what I put.

It's funny, I was gonna say Missing Identity but decided not to thinking it had some memorability.

But yeah, Missing Identity isn't talked about that much despite some parts of the episode being memed, it is considerably one of the more "forgettable" parts of Season 3...

Neptune's Spatula is a solid pre-movie episode that is never mentioned.

I feel like a lot of S4 episodes are forgotten as well. Does anyone remember episodes like "Chimps Ahoy", "Good Neighbors", or "The Pink Purloiner"?
I've watched all three but only recognize, by sight, Good Neighbors. And hence, I would agree with that.

I feel like a lot of S4 episodes are forgotten as well. Does anyone remember episodes like "Chimps Ahoy", "Good Neighbors", or "The Pink Purloiner"?
Season 4 definitely has a lot of episodes that are not very memorable. I remember Good Neighbors (mostly because I hate that episode), but the episodes you mentioned, as well as Krabs vs. Plankton, Funny Pants, and Best Frenemies are all episodes that I forget sometimes.

Also Hocus Pocus too, I always thought that was a Season 5 episode for some reason but yea it's Season 4...

Good Neighbors is one of the most hated episodes of the show it’s definitely not forgotten about

Some forgotten S4 episode also include Born To Be Wild Enemy In Law those are hardly talked about

Good Neighbors is one of the most hated episodes of the show it’s definitely not forgotten about

Some forgotten S4 episode also include Born To Be Wild Enemy In Law those are hardly talked about
Both those forgotten episodes are definitely solid and underrated episodes

Back