First Reaction to SpongeBob

Patron3000

Whud up? - 14 year old me
What was your first reaction to the show? I just invisioned a show about talking cheese and a squirrel. Then I saw the episode "Bubble Stand" and I wondered who Patrick and Squidward were, and where Sandy was. I then realized he was a sponge and the show took place underwater.

SpongeAngl

SpongeMario! :P
I never saw the commercials before I saw the show
I didn't even KNOW about SpongeBob when the show began...then when I got a movie,I saw a commercial of SpongeBob.For no reason,my brother and I started liking SpongeBob,even though we've never watched the show.
Later,when we moved,we had cable TV and watched a couple of SpongeBob episode s to know it more often,
And we suddenly liked it,I didn't become a super fan until last year,when i bought the SpongeBob movie CD.
and I likedthe music,so I became a fan.

rexcrk

Floating Shopping List
We all remember that "Bubblestand/Ripped Pants" was the first one they actually SHOWED right? :xD:

I remember seeing the commercials and wasn't quite sure whether SpongeBob was a boy or a girl at first lmao!

I also remember when in "Bubblestand" SpongeBob when Squidward says "Business IS booming" after Patrick borrows the quarter I thought that that was like SpongeBob's real career lol.

This is funny actually... last night I was watching "Bubblestand" and I remember thinking those things I thought of oh so many years ago.

Either way I loved SpongeBob since the beginning and I still do!

The Purple Jigglypuff

Jiggly Puff!
The first episode that I've seen from Spongebob was the one that :squidx: had to make :sbx: a gift so instead he bought him a pie from some pirates.The part when Spongebob gave the customer the patty and then he exploded made me laugh so much.I liked how the customer said 'thanks'.It was so funny xD.Thats how I liked spongebob :gary:

SpongeAngl

SpongeMario! :P
The first episode that I've seen from Spongebob was the one that :squidx: had to make :sbx: a gift so instead he bought him a pie from some pirates.The part when Spongebob gave the customer the patty and then he exploded made me laugh so much.I liked how the customer said 'thanks'.It was so funny xD.Thats how I liked spongebob :gary:
I think the first one I've seen was AARGH!!/Rock Bottom
I'm really not sure...
All this time I've known that SpongeBob was a boy but i thought to myself,"What's with the eyelashes?"
Before I actually watched SpongeBob,I knew about Patrick,Sandy,and Gary.I knew the rest when I watched the show.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
I was interested.... then as I watched more I was entertained more and liked the show more

Patron3000

Whud up? - 14 year old me
Before I actually watched SpongeBob,I knew about Patrick,Sandy,and Gary.I knew the rest when I watched the show.
I only knew about SpongeBob and Sandy.

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
The first episode I saw was Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy/Pickles and I actually wasn't too fond of it. A couple years later I saw the SnowBall Effect and I loved it! I've loved it ever since

Ocean Man

search:party:animal
The first episode I saw was The Idiot Box or Club Spongebob or The Graveyard Shift. I loved it and cracked up. The magic conch got me! And now season 3 is my favorite season!!!!! Actually, it has always been my favorite season. O_o

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
Oh yeah!
O_o Could I have something to eat?
MC: No
:xD: Could I have something to eat?
:xD: Can't you say anything else but no?
MC: Try asking again
:squidx: Could I have Something to eat!?
MC: (In different tone) No

Ocean Man

search:party:animal
Oh yeah!
O_o Could I have something to eat?
:xD: Can't you say anything else but no?
MC: Try asking again
:squidx: Could I have Something to eat!?
MC: (In different tone) No
LOL! Club Spongebob is also one of my mom's and dad's favorite episodes. :D

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
I remember seeing the teaser trailer for the SpongeBob Movie (you know, the one with the live-action crew in the tiny submarine in SB's bathtub?), and I was like "WTF?"
Then I went to see the movie in cinema, and --- whoA!! It blasted me like a fish literally out of water.
After that I was hooked.

Back