Favorite SpongeBob Toy

Kold Pizza

Part Computer or Something
What was your favorite SpongeBob toy you had when you were younger. For me, it’s the Eye Poppin’ SpongeBob toy that released back in 2002. I don’t have it anymore, but I used to have play with it all the time years ago. It looks something like what you see in the image I posted.

Attachments

• IMG_2020.jpeg
    IMG_2020.jpeg
    282.8 KB · Views: 2

CrazyMew37

Some guy
Back then I used to have these figures of Spongebob, Patrick, and Mr. Krabs that went on a cake when I was really young, but they were eventually lost or thrown out or something. They might have been pretty simple toys, but I enjoyed them as a kid.

Honestly, I didn't have many Spongebob Toys. Nowadays, I would probably get a plush of Spongebob or Spongebob Figures.

SpongeVol93

Floating Shopping List
There's so many good ones to choose from. I guess my number one pick would be the Collegiate SpongeBob cuddle pillows from 2003, because I'm a University of Tennessee graduate and it's the only SpongeBob plush I know of that is dressed in UT gear. Bonus points for removable pants lol.

After that I would say the talking SpongeBob plush that was released around the time of the movie. It's basically a Babbling SpongeBob from 2000 with a Goofy Goober hat and seaweed mustache. It also doesn't talk when you squeeze his nose like the original but it's otherwise the same toy. You can see it in my collection below.

I also love the old plushes made by Colorbok from 2000-2002. I think they're the best looking SpongeBob plushes. Some of those can also be seen below (the small one next to the big SpongeBob with Krusty Krab hat and the larger one with the KK hat and holding a spatula/Krabby Patty.

Attachments

• SB Smokey.jpg
    SB Smokey.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 2
  • GG SB.jpg
    GG SB.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 2
Back