Favorite Metallica Songs (and albums)

BubbleBass9

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Not sure if very many people here listen to Metallica or not but talk about your favorite albums here!

some of mine are:
​King Nothing
Hit the Lights
Fuel
Master of Puppets
Ride the Lightning
Fade to Black
Seek and Destroy
The Four Horsemen
The House Jack Built
Prince Charming
All Nightmare Long
Hardwired

those are just some of the many songs I like.

used to really love this band. don't listen to them too much nowadays, though Master of Puppets and And Justice For All are excellent albums and will always be. Ride the Lightning, Kill 'Em All and the black album are good too.

best songs: Ride the Lightning, Trapped Under Ice, Master of Puppets, Disposable Heroes (BACK TO THE FRONT), Damage Inc. (probably their best song, DYING TIME IS HEEEEEEEERE), And Justice For All, One, The Frayed Ends of Sanity, My Friend of Misery

KarateSponge

Parawhore
KILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILL-

I'm with Bagels on the songs (except damage inc being their best song, but opinions are opinions) and would add The Four Horsemen and Bleeding Me

BubbleBass9

Flying Dutchman's Sock
BagelsinEurope said:
used to really love this band. don't listen to them too much nowadays, though Master of Puppets and And Justice For All are excellent albums and will always be. Ride the Lightning, Kill 'Em All and the black album are good too.

best songs: Ride the Lightning, Trapped Under Ice, Master of Puppets, Disposable Heroes (BACK TO THE FRONT), Damage Inc. (probably their best song, DYING TIME IS HEEEEEEEERE), And Justice For All, One, The Frayed Ends of Sanity, My Friend of Misery
That's a solid list. Kill em all and Ride the Lightning are awesome albums I also like Load.

Back