Pinned thread Favorite Episode

Kold Pizza

Part Computer or Something
My favorite episode is Chocolate with Nuts. It’s a hilarious episode that I like to rewatch from time to time. There’s so many good ones to pick for me, so it’s been pretty difficult to come up with a list of favorites.

Besides Chocolate with Nuts, my other favorites are Just One Bite, The Idiot Box, Krusty Krab Training Video, Can You Spare a Dime, Snowball Effect, Squilliam Returns, Something Smells, Christmas Who, Pizza Delivery, Pickles, F.U.N., Krusty Towers, Roller Cowards, and Bulletin Board. These episodes are really fun to rewatch.

As you can see, there’s a lot of Season 3 episodes I really like. In my opinion, Season 3 isn’t as consistent as Season 2 as it relates to overall episode quality, but I find Season 3’s best episodes more entertaining than Season 2’s best episodes.

Last edited:

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
there are some great season 3 episodes from SpongeBob SquarePants that I really love, but I never liked My Pretty Seahorse anymore. but, that’s alright.

Okay, moving on to a list for some of my fan favorite classic SpongeBob episodes.

overall, there were some fun episodes in that third season that I like, which are Krabby Land, Club SpongeBob, Idiot Box, Chocolate With Nuts, SpongeGuard On Duty, Ugh, The Great Snail Race, Plankton’s Army, Can You Spare A Dime?, No Weenies Allowed, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV, The Algae’s Always Greener, Nasty Patty, Just One Bite, The Sponge Who Could Fly, As Seen On TV, I Had An Accident, The Camping Episode, Missing Identity, Pranks A Lot, One Krabs Trash, Squilliam Returns, Krab Borg, Party Pooper Pants, The Bully, Mid-Life Crustacean, Snowball Effect, New Student Starfish, Rock A Bye Bivalve, SpongeBob Meets The Strangler, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V, Clams and Born Again Krabs.

I think that one of my favorites in this season is New Student Starfish. I love Patrick in that episode and also the “What’s Funnier than 24? 25” scene. when I was a kid, that part always cracked me up.

FryBob PattyPants

Semi-Anthropomorphic Sponge
there are some great season 3 episodes from SpongeBob SquarePants that I really love, but I never liked My Pretty Seahorse anymore. but, that’s alright.

Okay, moving on to a list for some of my fan favorite classic SpongeBob episodes.

overall, there were some fun episodes in that third season that I like, which are Krabby Land, Club SpongeBob, Idiot Box, Chocolate With Nuts, SpongeGuard On Duty, Ugh, The Great Snail Race, Plankton’s Army, Can You Spare A Dime?, No Weenies Allowed, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV, The Algae’s Always Greener, Nasty Patty, Just One Bite, The Sponge Who Could Fly, As Seen On TV, I Had An Accident, The Camping Episode, Missing Identity, Pranks A Lot, One Krabs Trash, Squilliam Returns, Krab Borg, Party Pooper Pants, The Bully, Mid-Life Crustacean, Snowball Effect, New Student Starfish, Rock A Bye Bivalve, SpongeBob Meets The Strangler, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V, Clams and Born Again Krabs.

I think that one of my favorites in this season is New Student Starfish. I love Patrick in that episode and also the “What’s Funnier than 24? 25” scene. when I was a kid, that part always cracked me up.
That's a long list of episodes!

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
I think my new favorite episode of SpongeBob SquarePants is Sir Urchin and Snail Fail

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
I love the Pizza Delivery episode where SpongeBob and Squidward deliver a Krusty Krab Pizza to the customer and then Squidward stood up for SpongeBob

Aesop

#1 Riku enjoyer
My favorite episode is Dying For Pie. The jokes are great and I love the way Spongebob and Squidward interact in this episode.

Back