Pinned thread Favorite Episode

D00d13B0bF1atpants said:
Because it has My FAVORITE Previously One-Shot Characters; aka Doodlebob, the Mimikyu to Spongebob's Pikachu;
My Own Avatar is a Color Inverted Version of Doodlebob!!
You know the saying, "you can't judge a book by its cover". You don't know whether or not the episode is going to be good. I don't think Vincent Waller has released any screenshots yet. As far as we know, the writers could completely screw the episode up and you could hate it.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
New and more accurate Top 11:

10/11: Mimic Madness/SB-129

9: Can You Spare a Dime?

8: Chocolate with Nuts

7: Welcome to the Chum Bucket

6: Frankendoodle

5: Truth or Square

4: Christmas Who?

3: Atlantis Squarepantis

2: Band Geeks

1: Just One Bite

Klu

Moby Dollar
My picks from each season. I love those episodes equally, actually.

Season 1) Arghh (Texas was close, but I like nautical pirate motive from this episode, that sadly, not used much lately. GIMME ANOTHER TREASURE HUNTING EPISODES PLZ)
Season 2) Gary takes a bath (It's may sound as fairly strange choice, but I just adore this episodes. Comedy-wise, it's possibly my most favorite from ENTIRE series. It's just packed full of strong gags, without any filler or dull moment. This episode I really love to rewatch.)
Season 3) I had an accident. (It's so strange, but because of that I love it)
Season 4) Have you seen my snail? (Dunces and Dragons was close, but this episode wins by simple fact that I actually cry during song sequence. As pet owner it was really heart-wrenching and relatable.)
Season 5) Krabs Al a Mode (Predictable choice, but it was one of the few episodes that I watched all the time as a kid.)
Season 6) Not Normal (Good morale, good jokes and lack of gross-out, which for season 6 is astonishing. What else could you ask for?)
Season 7) The Abrasive Side (Mean-spirited humor done correctly. Really correctly.)
Season 8) Frozen Face-Off (Why not Hello, Bikini Bottom? I liked HBB too, but that's the thing, I hate Aaron Springer's art-style. Just hate it. And this is why I rank this episode lower personally. Those strange inexplicable feminine SpongeBob's mannerisms and cheeks just really annoy me. Also, why not It's SpongeBob Christmas? Because it's holiday episode, and that's means, I can't really watch it unless it's Christmas or Christmas eve.)
Season 9) Sharks vs. Pods. (This episode helped me regain interest in SpongeBob after my three years break. And I really love those music and dance-sequences.)
Season 10) Feral Friends (No need to explain this one)
Season 11) At least for now, It's Squid Noir. (I love jazz music, I love noir atmosphere and I really like mystery movies and novels. This episode - my dream episode. :patx: )

zxzxzx

Imitation Krab
SB-129 might be my favorite. It's surreal, it's hilarious, & I love Squidward-centric episodes.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
I may be the only one to think this, but the episode: "The Smoking Peanut" is maybe my favorite episode of the entire series.

I love the whole crime scene setting, I love the twists at the end, I love the sound design, I love Squidward and Sandy's roles to build up the story, I like Mr. Krabs, I think Patrick is awesome, and most of all I really really like SpongeBob. Such a more complicated scenario we get, and it's played really nice. It's still serious, but serious in a funny way. It makes sense for the Bikinibottomites to be really mad, because they are being annoyed by a giant clam all day. The whole thing works brilliantly in my opinion and is easily my favorite of Season 2, even better than Band Geeks and Welcome to the Chum Bucket.

DeadAccount

Floating Shopping List
Chocolate With Nuts. Stereotypical opinion, I know, but it's the most hilarious episode and has the most quotable lines in the series. Plus it's one of the few episodes to air on my birthday and was a great present for me, so there's that too!

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
i like The Camping Episode and Squid's Day off. i also like one where Gary run away from home and Sponge along with Patrick search for him even one where they drops by Squidward's house lol

DeadAccount

Floating Shopping List
10.The Camping Episode
9. Jellyfishing
8. Christmas Who?
7. Dunces and Dragons
6. Krusty Towers
5. Naughty Nautical Neighbors
4. The Algae's Always Greener
3. Krusty Krab Training Video
2. Band Geeks
1. Chocolate With Nuts

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Clams?? I've seen weird number one picks, but that one is really weird. It's like they chose that just for having originality on the list, not saying they did that, but it feels like it.

I hope I hadn't posted here already, but Krusty Towers, one of the first episodes I saw and it still manages to make me laugh every time! In my opinion, this one of Season 4's best episodes

Sent from my SM-J337T using Tapatalk

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Got a sloppy top 10, that may change:

10. Culture Shock
9. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V
8. Welcome To The Chum Bucket
7. Rock Bottom
6. Wet Painters
5. Employee of the Month
4. Can You Spare a Dime?
3. Band Geeks
2. No Weenies Allowed
1. The Smoking Peanut/Krusty Krab Training Video

Yeah I'll never decide between the two episodes lol.

SonofMnemosyne

Floating Shopping List
My top ten:

1. Welcome to the Chum Bucket: I love how the characters are portrayed here. Plankton is the villain we need in this episode. He literally puts SpongeBob into a coma by taking his brain away. Mr. Krabs is portrayed the best. "I would trade it all away if you'd come back to stay". Sure, I bet some of it was about he was about to go out of business, but it shows how fatherly he is to SpongeBob and how much he cares about him. We need this Krabs and this Plankton back! SpongeBob is normal here, nothing out of character. The song is the best! Plus, I love the spooky animation given to the Chum Bucket. It shows an evil tone.

2. Texas: Really great episode. I love that Sandy has a genuine problem in this episode. It makes her seem more relatable since home sickness is common. Favorite scene is where they throw Sandy a Texas themed party and it's all wrong. Please bring back the Texas aspect in Sandy! I love her scientist aspect, but it should be balanced a little.

3. Sleepy Time: A fun episode. I love everyone's dreams. Some people complain that they shouldn't have been mad at SpongrBob, but he did invade their privacy.

4. Pressure: Another well-written Sandy episode. She's relatable here because everyone's been an outcast at some point. I also love the beginning between Sandy and SpongeBob.

5. Dying for Pie: Squidward actually caring for SpongeBob and hanging out with him. Need I say more? I liked how this shows that deep down Squidward cares for him plus this episode gave us the Mr. Krabs taking notes meme.

6. Krusty Love: This episode would've been lower, but Whirly Brains moved it up to number 6. I also like seeing Mrs. Puff's life out of Boating School episodes.

7. Krusty Towers: This episode is just golden.

8. Plankton's Pet: So adorable.

9. Krabs à la Mode: I love this episode!

10. Squid on Strike: Squid's Day Off was really close to number 10, but I like the humor here more.

Back