Votes: 16 5.2%
  • Gary

Votes: 14 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 22 7.1%

• Total voters

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
Spongebob and Squidward and Patrick and plankton are tied also sand I like patrick a lot
squidwort
Squidwort ngl SPonge on the run spoilers Squidward in the movie does not act like he does while Patrick isn't know just dumb ad eat anything he actually has personality

kevin_emery

Imitation Krab
To me Patrick is favorite. Spongebob comes very close to number one in my mind, but Patrick just barely has the edge.

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
Pearl. She's just so cute and lovable. I have the most headcanons for her (one being that she likes anime.)

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
Patrick Star has been my favourite character since I think before the pandemic. But my favourite character wasn't always Patrick. It used to be Sandy, then Mrs. Tentacles, then Pearl, but Patrick in meme culture is what made me pick him and he has been my favourite character ever since.

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
Patrick Star has been my favourite character since I think before the pandemic. But my favourite character wasn't always Patrick. It used to be Sandy, then Mrs. Tentacles, then Pearl, but Patrick in meme culture is what made me pick him and he has been my favourite character ever since.
giphy.gif

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
Patrick Star is always my favorite because I love his classic one liners and I also love the fact that he’s voiced by Bill Fagerbakke.

Kold Pizza

Part Computer or Something
Tough choice, but I pick Squidward as my favorite character. When I was kid, it was SpongeBob. Then at one point, it was Patrick. Now as an adult, it’s Squidward. I just find him incredibly relatable. I am artistic myself, I like to draw and paint and I also like music. Sometimes society can be mean-spirited and it makes me feel negative just thinking about it, just like Squidward does. Yeah, I get it, no one wants to be a Squidward. But I guess I’m him.

Back