Extremely rare Christmas Patrick plush?

SterBob456

Baby Clam
I found this Patrick plush at a Goodwill a few years ago. it's about 9½ inches when including the hangstring, and according to the tag it was released in 2005 by a company named "Kurtadler" which is known for making Christmas products.
I tried looking this plush up on Google images. "Patrick Christmas plush", "toy", "ornament", "dangler", "Kurtadler Patrick plush", "Small Patrick plush", etc. and I couldn't find ANYTHING. I did see a plush that looked EXACTLY the same in a YouTube video, however it didn't have the hat. I went on the Kurtadler website (which is on the back of the tag), and went over to their SpongeBob stuff and this wasn't on there. I used the WayBack Machine to find this plush, and although I couldn't find anything for 2005, I did find a "Patrick danglers" item on there, but it didn't have an image.
I'm not sure if this is a bootleg, custom, prototype, or just a very rare plush. Heck I could just be overreacting and this is actually a really common or scarce toy that just happens to not have an image. Anyway, I figured I might as well use this site to ask everyone any information, considering this is a large fanbase.
IMG_20170811_212902.jpg

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick

Developer of Awesomeness
This might actually be pretty rare, but the quality is so subpar to Kurt Adler's other products that I would say that it's worth almost nothing, despite its rarity. It probably was a prototype, especially since the stitch work on it is pretty bad.

Back