Extracting the files from SpongeBob UnderPants Slam

Cartoonish Weeb

Baby Clam
As you all may know, UnderPants Slam is a very obscure Xbox Live Arcade game. However, i managed to extract the version i have from my Xbox and onto my computer.

The file name is a very long and confusing one. That's because its a way for the Xbox to keep track of the game. It's not just for this game, its for every Xbox game. So i used 2 programs in order to extract the files from the game. One being Quickbms, which essentially allows you to dump the contents of a game file with the game's BMS and or Text script. This game uses the script from the game "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?" and with that script you can just dump the contents of your desired file. The next program i use is called wxPIRS which extracts the contents of the Xbox game file.

there's a folder where you are greeted with a bunch of .xen files. Now this is where Quickbms comes into play. you basically use the script from "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?" and then it dumps the contents of the file into a folder. What i found was pretty cool. i found the Game's OST, and the voice files for the game. The voice files are in a .wav format but they are unplayable. However, i'm currently trying to figure out how to play them with a couple of my friends on Discord.

If i do get the Voice files figured out with the help of my friends, i'l definitely post them on YouTube for you all.

Mister Visitor

Moby Dollar
Actually, fun fact, on an Xbox 360 you can actually install demos into your hard drive via USB, even ones that were removed from the Microsoft store! (Like Sonic 06's demo)

Just something vaguely related that might be useful to know :thumb1:

Back