Completed Every Spongebob Season Low Point (in my opinion)(Season's 1 to 6)

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
122 Conch Street, Bikini Bottom (or the USA)
Well let's get this started...

Season 1: Pizza Delivery

This episode really doesn't resonate with me, it's one of those episodes that only has a few things going for it being The Krusty Krab Pizza Song and the ending.

It's just boring, and if you take out those two things, then the episode wouldn't have gotten it's recognition that it had.

However though, being that it's a Season 1 episode for its time and the fact that had Squidward standing up for Spongebob for the first time, I could see myself sometimes liking this episode...

But in my opinion this was a meh for me 6/10

Last edited:

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Dang, we're just going straight for the hard-hitters! Seeing Pizza Delivery on here is a surprise, though I can see why you may not like it as much. It's not one of my favorites either, but I'm not sure if I'd personally call it a low-point of season 1 (Nature Pants I'm looking at you, though lately I've had a newfound appreciation for that episode so maybe not). I agree with you that Squidward standing up for SpongeBob is a high point of the episode, and I think for being so early on in the show it's cool that we got to see this little facet of their relationship.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Oh wow and I thought Pizza Delivery would be the big unpopular opinion here! Good thing we're not on Twitter because they'd be eating you up right now haha. It's totally fair to find Band Geeks boring, I see where you're coming from with that. I know I've definitely felt kinda oversaturated with it since everyone loves it so much. I still think it's one of the best of season 2, but it's nowhere near my favorites. For me, I think the low point of season 2 is Dumped or I'm With Stupid. I'm excited to see what you'll say for season 3...

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
Season 3: Party Pooper Pants

I just don't like it when Spongebob just gets locked out of his house and basically throughout the episode it's just Spongebob trying to get back into his house until getting arrested for not inviting the cops to his party (which is stupidly stupid because that scene caused me to avoid Season 3 until I decided to muster up myself and watch that episode again)...

But nevertheless this is an okay episode for what it is (in my opinion) 7/10

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Now this one I absolutely agree with, I don't really like this episode because it's just frustrating. And I think that's the biggest killer of an episode for me, if it gets annoying or frustrating (that's one of my (many) problems with A Pal for Gary and Stuck in the Wringer, for example). I'm a little surprised that you still have it as a 7/10 though, for me it's more like a 4 or 5/10. I also haven't watched the episode in a long time so who knows how a rewatch would change my feelings. Can't wait to see what season 4's low point is gonna be! I would guess Good Neighbors but you've managed to surprise so far.

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
Season 4: All that Glitters

Hopefully I got the name right this time but even then, it doesn't change my outlook on this episode.

This episode is annoyingly bad in the fact that Spongebob crys about his Spatula getting broke due to all the use it got yet STILL able to take down a rogue pirate.

And please don't get me started on the Frenchman Spatula (or whatever it's name is) because I'll sum it up with two words: Picky Mollusk...

But if you want my full opinion on it, check out my "Top 5 Bad Episodes of Spongebob" list...

All That Glitters is 4/10 Bad (in my opinion)

Last edited:

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Another one I agree with. Honestly, I dislike this episode more than Good Neighbors because I actually still find that episode to be kind of funny , while this one, like you said, is annoyingly bad.

Yoshi

Giant Clam
For me
S1: Naughty Nautical Neighbors
S2: Graveyard Shift
S3: Clams
S4: All That Glitters
S5: SpongeHenge
S6: Krabby Road (best of the low points)
S7: The Great Patty Caper (worst episode overall)
S8: Accidents Will Happen
S9: The Fish Bowl
S10: House Worming
S11: Ink Lemonade
S12: The Krusty Bucket
S13: Something Narwhal This Way Comes

Last edited:

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
Update! 12/7/2021: I've decided to add Season 5 and 6...

Anyways,

Season 5: To Love a Patty

This is gotta be the grossest episode of Spongebob I've probably seen...

Being that this is probably the first one that centers around the gross out, I'll give them props for the imagery.

But that's the thing, the imagery is too good to the point that it looks vomit inducing.

However though, this isn't the reason why I consider it the lowest point of Season 5, the reason is Spongebob...

Spongebob throws basically his friendships away all for a sandwich, even to the point of killing clams (which could have been Junior) to protect it, heck even going as far as taking it out on a date.

By the time we get to the Krusty Krab, Squidward literally gets grossed out by it and tries to get through Spongebob's head, but he doesn't believe him and thinks Patty is fine.

It took Mr.Krabs to get Spongebob out of it and I consider it the best part of the episode.

But really this episode is just meh, 6/10...

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
Update! 12/7/2021: I've decided to add Season 5 and 6...

Anyways,

Season 5: To Love a Patty

This is gotta be the grossest episode of Spongebob I've probably seen...

Being that this is probably the first one that centers around the gross out, I'll give them props for the imagery.

But that's the thing, the imagery is too good to the point that it looks vomit inducing.

However though, this isn't the reason why I consider it the lowest point of Season 5, the reason is Spongebob...

Spongebob throws basically his friendships away all for a sandwich, even to the point of killing clams (which could have been Junior) to protect it, heck even going as far as taking it out on a date.

By the time we get to the Krusty Krab, Squidward literally gets grossed out by it and tries to get through Spongebob's head, but he doesn't believe him and thinks Patty is fine.

It took Mr.Krabs to get Spongebob out of it and I consider it the best part of the episode.

But really this episode is just meh, 6/10...
:hyehee::hyehee::hyehee::hyehee::hyehee::hyehee::hyehee::hyehee::hyehee::hyehee::hyehee::hyehee:

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
Season 6: Choir Boys

Looking back on it now, I just feel bad for Squidward...

At this point the "Squidward Bad Luck" trope has become more aless a cliche because we get it, Squidward can't win and he's hated by everyone WE GET IT!

And Spongebob?

Well Spongebob does everything to get Squidwards attention because he wants him to listen to his song, even if he has to hurt him?

Okay, yeah sure Spongebob may have his low points but never to the point of HURTING someone just to get them to listen to him...

4/10 Bad (in my opinion), this episode basically has nothing going for it and it's just boring...

Last edited:

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
I agree about All That Glitters.
To Love a Patty is also pretty bad but Waiting is worse in my opinion.
The rest episodes you mentioned are good for me

Back