DP fans complaining about the Best Day Ever!

Ocean Man

search:party:animal
On the Danny Phantom forums in TV.com, they are whining about the Spongebob special and saying how Spongebob doesn't deserve that! I hate those people. They're upset because SBSP is totally overshadowing DP! Those people are jerks. On one thread, I saw them bashing Spongebob! How dare they? >=(

miss appear

mustard musketeer
oh, wow. why should they even care?

let them talk; in the end, we're the ones getting the marathon anyway, we win. ;)

Patron3000

Whud up? - 14 year old me
On the Danny Phantom forums in TV.com, they are whining about the Spongebob special and saying how Spongebob doesn't deserve that! I hate those people. They're upset because SBSP is totally overshadowing DP! Those people are jerks. On one thread, I saw them bashing Spongebob! How dare they? >=(
SpongeBob was on TV first, and I.... well.... I hate Danny Phantom! Do be honest, I do! They air it way too much and it takes up valuable SpongeBob time!

miss appear

mustard musketeer
SpongeBob was on TV first, and I.... well.... I hate Danny Phantom! Do be honest, I do! They air it way too much and it takes up valuable SpongeBob time!

i hate it, too. (sooo much T__T)

Ocean Man

search:party:animal

i hate it, too. (sooo much T__T)
Danny Phantom sucks and his cheesy sayings. Anyway, HA-HA TO THE DP FANS BECAUSE WE WIN, BABY! WHOO! IN THEIR FACE! ;)

Mystic

Porous Freak
Yeah, SpongeBob is the most popular show on nick
uhh...actually Avatar is the most popular show on Nick TV right now, so no.

:) :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

(This does not mean that I do not like Spongebob, I'm just saying that I like Avatar more. ;) )

EtayR

OH YEAH!!!
icon2.gif

Michael

Register On SBE Or Die!
So what if they are! What will you do if DP would be for 24 hour? And in that day when Nick must show a new SB episode!

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
They were planning on putting a Danny Phantom 24 Hour Special then a new episode, but somebody mentioned SpongeBob would be better for the show's little 100th episode, so they decided to go with it.

Wigstruck and the other new episode have been put off because they are later than the 100th episode. Or so I heard...

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
Yeah, SpongeBob is the most popular show on nick
uhh...actually Avatar is the most popular show on Nick TV right now, so no.

O_o :O :patx: :patx: :sbx:

(This does not mean that I do not like Spongebob, I'm just saying that I like Avatar more. :sbx: )
No, spongebob is more popular. I think you're only saying that because you like avatar more. It is good though

That's not even a word and I agree with ya!

But still the best day ever is gonna be awesome

ROCK! YOU'RE A GOOFY GOOBER!
Starts in
3 days 13 minuites and 4 hours

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick

Developer of Awesomeness
I HATE BUTCH HARTMAN NOW! I just hate him! He should've kept with The Fairly OddParents and don't do Danny Phantom! The Fairly OddParents was my fav show until it got canceled!

The Purple Jigglypuff

Jiggly Puff!
They were planning on putting a Danny Phantom 24 Hour Special then a new episode, but somebody mentioned SpongeBob would be better for the show's little 100th episode, so they decided to go with it.

Wigstruck and the other new episode have been put off because they are later than the 100th episode. Or so I heard...
Thank God they did.Danny Phantom 24 hours would be like stabbing me with a knife.Its the same episodes over and over again!

pATRICK:This is a hostpital?This is a Forum?

Back