Does Squidward know the Krabby Patty secret formula?

Emma the Mermaid

Cute Patrick <3
Squidward works at the Krusty Krab and we've seen him make krabby patties before; then again we've seen other characters work behind the grill before (Neptune for example) or get a job at the Krusty Krab (e.g Patrick) and I would assume that they don't know it. And you would've thought Plankton would pester Squidward for the secret formula if he knew it (unless there is an episode where he does & I missed it).

So what do we think?

Emma the Mermaid

Cute Patrick <3
Last I recall, Squidward made fried boots instead of Krabby Patties. If he knows the formula, then he must be the Tommy Wiseau of cooking.
Nah, I'm pretty sure he has made krabby patties before (I know he made some in Hooky aswell as the fried boot but they tasted bad, but I'm sure there were other times that I can't recall) and other characters such as Neptune have worked at the krusty krab making krabby patties (at the end of Neptune's Spatula) so maybe you don't need to know the secret formula to make one lol

Emma the Mermaid

Cute Patrick <3
I was also wondering that. Perhaps Mr Krabs made them himself before Spongebob started working there?

Jim the old fry cook used to make them so I wonder if he knows what it is? (Or, if as I said, you don't need to know the secret formula to make them?) Seeing as Squidward & others have made them before)

FryBob PattyPants

Semi-Anthropomorphic Sponge
The formula is for the patty AND the rest of the sandwich. The patties are premade, and hence Squidward wouldn't need the formula to make the patty.

Kold Pizza

Part Computer or Something
I don’t think Squidward knows the formula. But even if he did, he probably wouldn’t care. If he knew the formula and then forgot about it afterwards, I doubt he would be devastated about it and trying to do what he can to learn the formula again, he’d be like “whatever.”

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
122 Conch Street, Bikini Bottom (or Pennsylvania)
I don’t think Squidward knows the formula. But even if he did, he probably wouldn’t care. If he knew the formula and then forgot about it afterwards, I doubt he would be devastated about it and trying to do what he can to learn the formula again, he’d be like “whatever.”
Exactly...

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
Squidward probably doesn’t know about the secret formula, but only Plankton does.

Back