Do you play an instrument?

Arkei

Porous Freak
I've been playing clarinet for about a year, right now I'm in the school jazz band, and I'm going to start playing bass clarinet in about a month. What about you guys?

DJ Sponge

Future Miss Universe
Drums for the past four years. Pretty much the only instrument I haven't given up after a few months.

bookgirl

Read a book
Does mayonnaise count as an instrument?

XD On a real note I don't play an instrument at all.

coolguy345

Floating Shopping List
I've been playing clarinet for about a year, right now I'm in the school jazz band, and I'm going to start playing bass clarinet in about a month. What about you guys?
like squidward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Mothra

Billy Bighands
Anything I can get my hands/mouth on.

Mostly piano, viola, double bass, recorder, and Vocaloid.

Yes, I consider Vocaloid an instrument.

Ocean Man

search:party:animal
You sir, are awesome. School band pride amirite? Do you do marching as well?

Oh, and for right now, I play guitar + vocals (which counts as an instrument I suppose) and the trumpet for school band.

Arkei

Porous Freak
Starting high school next year, going to try to be in the marching band. I'm actually not that good compared to other people, but for my grade I guess I am.

Ocean Man

search:party:animal
Starting high school next year, going to try to be in the marching band. I'm actually not that good compared to other people, but for my grade I guess I am.
DO IT definitely. We just had our first football game yesterday and it was insanely fun in the marching section. By far the most fun I've ever had at any of our school football games.

Back