Do you like veggies overall?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
I thought of this because a lot of tv shows have characters think that vegetables are really gross, especially kid characters. I wonder why these series present vegetables as being gross. You commonly see this with broccoli especially, which I also like. But I agree broccoli is not the tastiest thing ever though. I think vegetables are pretty tasty overall, they're a main part of the human diet. I think most people, even kids, like veggies. I agree there are definitely a few gross vegetables, but I like most of them.

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
Depends on the vegetable. I'm sort of a picky eater, but at the same time I love to try new foods. In my opinion, vegetables are the best when cooked and have seasonings/flavorings added to them. I love carrots, potatoes, tomatoes (even though they're technically fruits), spinach, broccoli, corn (also technically a fruit), and some other vegetables. The only thing I don't really eat...

... are SALADS. I really do not like salads, especially the taste of them. They just don't feel appetizing. If I eat vegetables, I prefer to have them with grains (rice, pasta) or with meat.

MainlySpoons

Floating Shopping List
I'm a picky eater as well, but I can enjoy vegetables depending on the kind and how they are prepared/not prepared. I love all kinds of legumes, carrots (not cooked), some peppers, and potatoes. Plenty of others as well, but I prefer for them to be part of a larger dish rather than just eating them straight up. Also, I had no idea that corn was fruit as that was always my "favorite vegetable".

Back