abisert

Giant Clam
chromebook.jpg
Do you or have you ever used a Google Chromebook? My teachers sometimes give Chromebooks for my class to work on projects and stuff.​

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
I have a chromebook (I'm using one right now.) They're okay, but you can't get Google Earth on there. :(

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
I don't have one, I've only used one at Best Buy for those demos. I'm not sure what to think of it, though.

My friend on Skype had it once; you couldn't really do many technical things with it or install actual Skype. :(

The Drifter

Some person.
Underpowered piece of silicon.

If you only ever going to browse the Internet, just save your money and buy a tablet. And not iPad either, that's just even more worse.

tbh

Frozen Cephalopod
botnet

this + different linux distro would be cool tho

ive thought of getting one for a cheap linux device but not sure if its really worth it 2bh

crouton looks like itll still keep chromeos which id rather not have at all and ive never used one so idk

ryanator20x6

Floating Shopping List
I like my Chromebook. I use the HP Chromebook 14 G4 with 4GB of RAM and a 1920x1080 IPS screen. It's really nice. I really think most people would be better off with Chrome OS. You can do almost anything on the web these days.
Alex Squarepants said:
I have a chromebook (I'm using one right now.) They're okay, but you can't get Google Earth on there. :(
Go to Google Earth and click the button in the bottom-right corner.

Back