BMC Draws Stuff!

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
3,974
Location
hanging out with yer mawm
This is a topic where I'll post some doodles. I also take requests, so if you want me to draw anything (it doesn't have to be SB related) just ask :D

P5abu7V.jpg
 

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
3,974
Location
hanging out with yer mawm
Patty Sponge said:
Really great work. I love your Patrick (I'm stil having difficulty drawing him)
BTW, I also made a digital version of your first sketch.

uGopOaX.png
jawdrop.gif

Dude, that's awesome! I'm really glad you like my work, and you turned my sloppy doodle into something it could fit into a SB comic! What program did you use for it?
 

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Joined
Dec 25, 2013
Messages
5,668
Location
Stupidtown, Wumbo
Squidward winking to the audience as SpongeBob and Patrick are flying in the air in a garbage can tied to a bunch of balloons because he was finally able to trick them into going away and leaving him alone.
 

Cha

I love SBM
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
6,645
Location
,
beautiful, how about guano and ozu now :clapping:
 

MrColeslaw

Error 482: Someone shot the server with a 12 gauge
Joined
Apr 9, 2013
Messages
1,060
Can you draw my favorite SB characters? (SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, Mr. Krabs, Plankton)? I'D LOVE THAT :Whoo:
 

EVSPONGEFAN

Moby Dollar
Joined
Jan 24, 2014
Messages
1,213
Location
Jellyfish Fields
I see you have many requests, and here is another one. (Sorry)

Can you draw SB and friends at is pineapple having a party? Thank you! :)
 

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
3,974
Location
hanging out with yer mawm
EVSPONGEFAN said:
I see you have many requests, and here is another one. (Sorry)

Can you draw SB and friends at is pineapple having a party? Thank you! :)
it's ok :p i have a lot of time.

Popeye Q. Krabs said:
Squidward winking to the audience as SpongeBob and Patrick are flying in the air in a garbage can tied to a bunch of balloons because he was finally able to trick them into going away and leaving him alone.
Knucklehead McPazzatron said:
Can you draw baby Plankton please? :plankx:
pn9ZyvM.jpg

SB is saying "This will be a fun vacation!" in the first image. Enjoy! :D


JakeFromStateFarm said:
Squidward as Santa Claus.
SpongeBobFan64 said:
Can you draw SpongeBuck for me?
q1arSPz.jpg

Served with extra side drawings! I miss Spot :3 Also the Patrick at the bottom is absolutely hilarious :rofl:

The other drawings will come soon! ^^
Any more requests? :)
 

delete my account

PRESIDENT
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
740
Big Meaty Claws said:
q1arSPz.jpg

Served with extra side drawings! I miss Spot :3 Also the Patrick at the bottom is absolutely hilarious :rofl:

The other drawings will come soon! ^^
Any more requests? :)
You are absolutely amazing. <3

Can you draw a robot squirrel?
 
Top