Am I the only one who memorizes all SpongeBob episodes?

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
Hey guys. i have a weird questions as a Spongebob fan myself.

Everytime my friends, siblings, cousins and I talk about SpongeBob episodes; I always tell them the episodes in a specific name. (e.g. Do you know Patty Hype?) Most people I meet don't know the episode when its in title form, instead, they say it like this: "Do you know the SpongeBob episode where [insert action here]? This is common in my different country because I assume that most SpongeBob fans who memorize all the episodes are Americans. I'm personally 100% Asian.

Do you think I'm the only SpongeBob fan who memorizes SB episodes in my different country ?

Grass-Skirt-Chase

Call me Këlp0
Well, I’m not Asian, but I, too, have the names of almost every single SpongeBob episode memorized, and have seen each episode at least more than once in my lifetime. I don’t think you’re weird at all! I think you’re just another SpongeBob-obsessed person, and I approve! 👍 As for whether or not you’re the only one who memorizes SpongeBob episodes in your country, I have no idea, but I don’t think it’s unusual at all.

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
I'm American but I don't think you're weird

You just REALLY like SpongeBob SquarePants!

I liked the show as a kid but never ever to the point where I'd memorize entire episodes

As for if you are the only SpongeBob fan in your country, I heard that the Philippines LOVES this show so I don't think you're alone!

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
I used to be the top fan between sbm, usb, and SpongeBob Crazy forums back in the day when season 4 was just starting up and even a few years after that. Nowadays it’s life that gets in the way of me knowing more about seasons 8-12

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
There are early episodes of the show that I naturally memorized, but memorizing stuff has never been a real click in fandom for me, with notable exceptions. I like to forget jokes and key moments that really ring to me, it makes rewatching more fun. :D

Lizstaria

Ravioli, ravioli, give me the formuoli
Ive memorized 99% of the episodes up to season 5 or 6, beyond that my knowledge is a bit spotty lol

Tigerdovefan34

Imitation Krab
I think I've memorized the majority episodes where Plankaren is the main focus. Beyond that, I don't much attention to the show, though I am planning to watch Sandy's nutty nieces soon. Maybe I can expand to more Sandy episodes from there and memorize those as well.

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
I memorized them as well; my dad says I'm very specific with my SpongeBob episodes because I know which ones are good and which ones are bad.

I had a Filipina friend who really didn't mention SpongeBob that much, but one time she did and I appreciated it.

Back