• Hey, Guest! We'll be retiring Tapatalk access to the forums on August 15, 2020. You are encouraged to visit the mobile version of the forums on your device's web browser in the future.

80b. The Gift of Gum

cwn

OK. This episode was OK, bad for a season finale. Sort of funny. I give it a 7.3/10.

Aside from the appearance of Gummy in some parts, I liked it. I agree with Cwn, bad for a season finale. That could've been Best Day Ever (I actually liked that, I don't see much wrong with it).

hfjs

Don't think i'm saying I like this episode, but's it's honestly OK. It was pretty disgusting, though.

Not a bad season finale in my opinion. I actually liked this episode. I know It was gross but there were some funny moments in this episode and I've seen way grosser episodes than this episode like To love a Patty and Pets or Pests. Patrick eating the whole gum was the best part of this episode in my opinion. I rate this episode 8/10

lol at "dirt nap" pun...

another joke I don't want to spoil but it's when spongebob sneaks into the gum...

I also like the ending with the giant bubble. 8/10

ElectricPikachu

Dead Inspector
I like this episode, but I thought it was gross, but it could be much better. I liked how Patrick ate the whole bubble gum at the ending. 8/10