41a. The Algae's Always Greener

thedirtybubble

Floating Shopping List
:plankx: Good grief! He's naked!

I laughed so hard at this episode! A lot of funny moments! I give this one a solid 10/10.

:krabsx: Oh, he got me! Oh, well. At least it's underwire.

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Enjoy your victory screech, Plankton, because someday the Krabby Patty formula will be mine!

You'll never get this formula, you twisted fiend!

Oh, but I will. Even if I have to come back tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day...

Phone call, Mr. Plankton.

And the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day...

The best part :P

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
Enjoy your victory screech, Plankton, because someday the Krabby Patty formula will be mine!

You'll never get this formula, you twisted fiend!

Oh, but I will. Even if I have to come back tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day...

Phone call, Mr. Plankton.

And the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day...

The best part :P
yes yes it was

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
Favorite/funny parts:
* The beginning
* SpongeBob making that weird face
* SpongeBob as a co-cashier
* Mr. Krabs in Plankton's world (a naked crab)

Funniest lines
* What the others put.

Score: C (7/10)

Another really quotable episode.

"Soiled it! Soiled it!"
"Victory screech!"
"Too much sauce."
"Good grief! He's naked!"
"And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day."

Then, the plot, of course, is really creative, and well thought out.

10|10 Overall

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
This episode has many great quotes, like the people above said. The plot was creative and the ending is awesome! 9/10

charlie brown

Baby Clam
This is a funny episode in my opinion, but it definitely isn't Season 3's best episode. The plot is pretty interesting. Like most Season 3 episodes, it is high on humor. The funny part is that Plankton doesn't like Mr. Krab's real life. This had some annoying parts and had some gross-out moments, so this episode deserves a score of 8 out of a possible 10.

Patrick-man

Patrick the ice-cream killer!
:soiled: :soiled: :soiled: :soiled: :soiled: :soiled: :soiled: :soiled: :soiled: :soiled: :soiled: :soiled: :soiled: :soiled: :soiled: :soiled: :soiled: :soiled: :soiled: :soiled:

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I love this episode. Although the switching-lives plot is overdone in other shows, it's a plot that I usually enjoy seeing, as it can be really funny and interesting, which this episode is. I like that it gives Plankton some more appreciation for what he has. It's also one of the more quotable episodes.

One line I really like that everyone seems to overlook is this:

SpongeBob: It's your arch competitor, Krabs! His goal in life is to steal a Krabby Patty and ruin our restaurant.
Plankton: That's terrible!

I love that Plankton is basically calling himself terrible without realizing it. That's really clever. Unfortunately this always gets overshadowed by the other quotes in the episode (which are also fantastic).

It's a great start to my favorite season. This episode was very funny and very creative. It's not one of the best season 3 episodes or one of my favorite SpongeBob episodes but It's still an enjoyable episode. In my opinion, the best part of this episode is the part when Plankton going through a hole of space and time and then drinking a soda. Squidward being the fry cook was very funny. SpongeBob's "SOILED IT" line was very funny. Mr. Krabs' parts in this episode was very funny. Victory screech part really cracked me up. Also Plankton eating Holographic meatloaf at the ending was very funny too but In my opinion the ending is rushed. I rate this episode 10/10.

SurprisedPatrik

Floating Shopping List
I LOVE this episode. from too much sauce to victory screech i love it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJcxjA9KcS4

:D :D

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Hilarious episode. SpongeBob being annoying in this episode was hilarious and it had lots of clever humor in this episode. It saddens me to see Aaron Springer one of the guys who wrote a smart episode like this write stupid ones like Professor Squidward and Growth Spout. 10/10

Back