34b. Frankendoodle

SquiddlyPie

random gal
Growlie said:
I actually have to disagree, I enjoyed that episode more then Frankendoodle. I still laugh at the jokes of course.
what?the graveyard shift is just the creepiest spongebob episode..and yes i raited it with 0/10 i had nightmares with Nosferatu for years..! why to put him on the show for kids!?a vampire seriously?and you all guys (i don't know if you do) say that Nature Pants is a pointless episode..so what is Graveyard Shift..is pointless too! just Squidward screaming spongebob..and a great scene with 3am krabby patty..and a creepy ending..maybe my worst episode than all!

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 2

Episode: Frankendoodle

This episode was amazing. The plot was really creative. I liked the Frankendoodle character (i hope he makes a comeback). There were many funny jokes. 10/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
One of my favorites. Easily of the the most interesting and funny, yet intense and unpredictable episodes of SpongeBob. 10/10

Ice Dripping

Part Computer or Something
One of my favorite episodes and always has been. Lots of funny jokes and a great plot. 10/10

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
Do i even need to say anything? This episode is one of the funniest ones of the season with a lot of really good gags, an amazing new character, and a great plot.

10/10

JCM

#cancelspongebob
I really, really loved this episode's plot line. SpongeBob and Patrick play around with a giant pencil that "falls out of the sky", and we get to watch as everything goes horribly wrong. The humor was great and consistent, and the characters stayed true to their personalities. Overall, this is one of the better Season 2 episodes, and I hold out hope to this day that DoodleBob will rise again.

It's a pretty funny episode, and DoodleBob is a classic character, but this episode is a little overrated because it suffers from a lack of intriguing plot.

Ranking so far:
1. Patty Hype (A+)
2. Survival of the Idiots (A+)
3. Pressure (A+)
4. Big Pink Loser (A+)
5. Shanghaied (A)
6. Life of Crime (A)
7. Dying For Pie (A)
8. Christmas Who? (A)
9. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III (A)
10. Squidville (A)
11. Gary Takes a Bath (A)
12. Squid's Day Off (A)
13. Welcome to the Chum Bucket (B)
14. Imitation Krabs (B)
15. Frankendoodle (B)
16. No Free Rides (B)
17. Squirrel Jokes (B)
18. Your Shoe's Untied (B)
19. I'm Your Biggest Fanatic (B)
20. Prehibernation Week (B)
21. Something Smells (B)
22. Wormy (C)
23. The Smoking Peanut (C)
24. Bossy Boots (C)
25. Bubble Buddy (C)
26. Dumped (E)
27. Grandma's Kisses (F)

Rex

Floating Shopping List
This episode is fine enough IMO, Tbh I don't find the random one liners to be that funny and I also think it's just not a very funny episode. However I adore the concept and really think it's one of the best the show has ever come out with, so when you get a not very funny episode with a superb concept I think that its a good episode 7/10. Not bad just not one of my favourites

Back