30a. No Free Rides

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast

It's so simple, only 10 words! What I learned in boating school is,
blankety,
blankety,
BLANK!

If you think I'll let go just for a little� EDUCATIONAL TELEVISION??!! OH-NO!!!

:p just seen this on the TV... One of the best Boating School episodes. Why is the billboard in French by the way ("Accidente?"), and the way the police officer goes "Hey, look.... ARGHHHHHHHH!"

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Mrs. Puff is so good in this one. Kind of sad for SpongeBob though
I like the scene where they are driving like crazy in the car and the 2 police officers are just sitting there not caring

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
I love this episode. The plot is awesome: Mrs. Puff wants SpongeBob to leave, so she gives him his driver's license, saying it's extra credit. Then SpongeBob's parents get him a boat. He sneaks out and drives, only to be caught by Mrs. Puff...

Overall, 8/10.

Sometimes I feel like everyone hates this episode, and then everyone loves it. I personally liked most of it. EDUCATIONIONAL TELEVISION, SpongeBob's lip-finger thingy, K.R.U.D. on the radio. Pretty much everything about Mrs. Puff stealing boaty. I also like how it was focused more on SpongeBob getting a Boatmobile because of getting his license the unfair way. NOT just failing to get his license.

9.2/10 :D

hfjs

They want me to sum it up in 10 words, so......

Best Boating School episode. This episode has many hilarious jokes.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Easily my favorite Boating School episode. I'm usually not a fan of Boating School episodes (I don't count The Bully and Procrastination as Boating School episodes), but this one was hilarious.

Very funny Mrs. Puff was great in this episode. Best Boating School
Did anybody notice that when Mrs. Puff walked in to her home there was picture of here doing the same thing she was doing. Same thing happened in Bumper to Bumper only she was sitting down and the picture was of her sitting down

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
One of my favorite episodes from the show. It featured Mrs. Puff in one of her funniest, most likable moments and the gags were very funny, creative and clever. 10/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 2

Episode: No Free Rides

This episode was very good. The plot was nice. There were many funny jokes. 8.5/10

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
10/10 for me. BEST BOATING SCHOOL EPPIE EVER.
Really clever gags (love when the narrator gets hit by SB at the beginning), and of course...
"EDUCATIONAL TELEVISION?!! OH NOOOOO!"

PS- SB + Boaty= Best ship ever

Back