Show News 29 episodes premiering from January 20 - May 4

Mr. What Zit Tooya

Moby Dollar
I guess there will be no new episodes until April 28 with Arbor Day Disarray if they air it on that date

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
a change of plans, huh? I think they’ll probably air more new episodes of SpongeBob until the 24th Anniversary on May 1st.

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
What the Barnacles were they doing with the air date schedule for SpongeBob? that’s just downright crazy.

TiredandFeathered

Earl’s Revenge
I'm pretty sure Ride Patrick Ride was finished recently. Nick seems to be releasing episodes as soon as they're done. 282 is being delayed due to 282b having a late production code (#1341)

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
I'm pretty sure Ride Patrick Ride was finished recently. Nick seems to be releasing episodes as soon as they're done. 282 is being delayed due to 282b having a late production code (#1341)

I think they should stock up on a few episodes before airing them, and make sure the episode is complete before they start airing it.

What was the point of packaging the episode as 282 if it were produced so late, I think packaging numbers should be based on when the episode is finished. They should leave "TBD" under the episode no. until it's complete.

Episodes now are complete only a month before it airs, I remember back when the average episode was completed 6 months before the night it aired.

Back