268b. Lockdown For Love

pgh214

Thanks for the Facelift!
I much prefer this episode to the other one, I laughed out loud at least 3 times, which hasn't happened lately watching new ones. But man, this show is getting just more and more out there. I think I have to accept that SpongeBob as I knew it ended around season 9. These new episodes are sometimes good, sometimes trash, but always just a really different tone. But I'll take this one, it was pretty fun, just never gonna be what it used to be.

A Peep

happy hopping moron
Plankton and Karen relationship episode number xyz

3/10

Season 13:

A Place for Pets
Lockdown for Love

BusterBunnyCH

Bomb-Selling Pirate
one thing i noticed, is that the animation in these new episodes is less inconsistent than normal. that's a good thing, but the gross out humor is still very strong. I believe that there are more possibilities to explore in a cartoon than these. But there are some jokes that I think are cool here. I think Patrick ruined the episode.

i like Plankton and Karen episodes, it gives me the feeling of watching a sitcom hahah

Squidward1999

Giant Clam
I honestly have at least a few problems with this episode...

#1: The unnecessary SpongeBob cameo, why have him here? Sandy would have been a better choice...

#2: Plankton could have been able to get the formula if he turned the bottle from its side...

And 3#: Karen Deleted the Secret Formula in front of Plankton is basically Stupid because I'm pretty sure that will just worsen Plankton's addiction to steal the formula and it doesn't help it more that Plankton literally gets restrained to his seat at the end of the episode...

Overall this episode is meh...