244a. The Krusty Slammer

Invincibubble

High Sea Diver
Airing January 27th, 2019.

"Mr. Krabs turns the Krusty Krab into a jailhouse after Plankton breaks the law, but crime only pays for so long."

EmployeeAMillion

A Real Bucko
Gee, besides FarmerBob, Season 12 hasn’t gotten off to the easiest start. This episode was far from bad, but the plot was pretty messy and it didn’t make me laugh a whole lot. I guess the irony of SpongeBob loving hanging out with the jailbirds is meant to be the episode’s big punchline, but this wasn’t enough of a SpongeBob episode for it to come off effectively.

Expect me to give it a 5/10 in a month or so.

I Loved the ending where

Mr Krabs got put in a birdcage and forcefed chum; after all the physical Abuse that Plankton had been through the entire episode. . .

I actually really like the concept of this episode, and while it's by no means perfect, it's probably my favorite Season 12 episode thus far.

THE LIST:
1. The Krusty Slammer (A)
2. FarmerBob (B)
3. The Nitwitting (C)
4. The Ballad of Filthy Muck (D)

This episode is okay, though it doesn't have a very interesting plot and there isn't too much humor, though there's still some.

Eh episode (6/10)

EditorWiki

Wow what a great episode, the cameos and the gags were hilarious, and Plankton actually won in the end? Nice, Its like a prison version of the "Krusty Towers" in terms of theme.