243a. The Nitwitting

I didn't find this episode terrible. It wasn't great but I actually did laugh at one of the jokes (Which is rare).

THE LIST:
1. FarmerBob (B)
2. The Nitwitting (C)

CheeseCrocker

Moby Dollar
I enjoyed this episode. There were some bad moments like SpongeBob drinking the spit but it was entertaining enough to be good.

Good Episode (7/10)

EditorWiki

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Simply awful, I actually thought the other clown episode was decent, this one was bad.

CheeseCrocker

Moby Dollar
NEW OPINION:

I'm surprised I like this episode. This is absolutely nothing but random jokes about people being stupid slammed in your face for the majority of the episode. I only liked the addition of Sandy, even if she's literally just shoved into the episode to resolve the conflict randomly.

Rating: Terrible

spongie33

SpongeBob Expert
This was one of the grossest and weirdest episodes I have ever seen. SpongeBob drinking spit was very gross. 2.5/10

The Tough Sponge Man

Part Computer or Something
Huh, it's been a while since I've done a review on an episode.

I kind of like the concept of Patrick being in a "Stupid Cult", but the execution are just a bunch of dumb jokes throughout the entire episode.
I think it would have been more entertaining if Patrick's "Cult" consisted of him and a bunch of others doing smart things, like studying species from above, or solving division by zero, and the people of Bikini Bottom see it as stupid, and with that plot, Spongebob being stupid can make a bit more sense, since Patrick can actually help Spongebob out instead of Sandy coming out of nowhere.

Rating: 1 brain-stem out of 11
(Side note, I've given this one a lower rating than "HBB!" not because I hate it more, but because I can't think of any positives about it)

Last edited:

Whiteout

Imitation Krab
Forgot this episode even existed for a while, then saw that lots of people hated it and got curious and gave it a watch because I was bored and wanted to see how bad it is.

Honestly pretty mediocre and forgettable with stale jokes, but nothing too horrible... until the infamous spit jar scene.

Oh my god.

That scene legitimately made me feel like I was going to throw up. I literally dry-heaved and still have that feeling in the back of my throat minutes later. Makes the toenail scene look cute and fun by comparison (and House Fancy was actually a good episode beside the toenail scene)