228a. Fun-Sized Friends

"SpongeBob and Patrick exchange tiny living versions of themselves"

Now this looks like an actual fun premise. I can't wait to see this episode.

Tyler730

Part Computer or Something
This episode was awful. The beginning was atrocious. I hated that SpongeBob and Patrick were annoying Squidward with pots and pans screaming. The ending is also similarly bad. The middle was very boring as well, and SpongeBob and Patrick getting beat up was cringeworthy and reminded me of an even worse episode. Overall very bad episode and one of the worst post-sequel episodes.

Rating: SCUMBOB!

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
This episode was awful. The beginning was atrocious. I hated that SpongeBob and Patrick were annoying Squidward with pots and pans screaming. The ending is also similarly bad. The middle was very boring as well, and SpongeBob and Patrick getting beat up was cringeworthy and reminded me of an even worse episode. Overall very bad episode and one of the worst post-sequel episodes.
Rating: SCUMBOB!
Do you mean the toy versions of them? or the real ones?

Tyler730

The little versions getting tortured wasn’t funny and the regular ones getting beat up wasn’t funny either.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
I didn’t really like the episode. Lots of torture. Rating:5/10

Klu

Moby Dollar
You know...I figured out that even the SLIGHTEST, TINIEST bit of characters getting hurt counts here as a FULL-ON torture. Seriously, guys?! Hating the episode only for that?
Cannot agree enough. I didn't seen episode yet myself, but if it's THE MAIN COMPLAIN I honestly still looking forward to it somewhat.
Someone said that SpongeBob's "torture" in Chatterbox Gary was bad somehow...

dmandaboi

I love SBM
Klu said:
Cannot agree enough. I didn't seen episode yet myself, but if it's THE MAIN COMPLAIN I honestly still looking forward to it somewhat.
Someone said that SpongeBob's "torture" in Chatterbox Gary was bad somehow...
How the heck was SpongeBob even tortured in that episode in the first place?

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
to be fair there was a little bit of "torture" (don't want to say that because it makes it sound worse than it is, but whatever) in it, but I don't think it's that bad, calling it "SCUMBOB" for that is going too far with it.

(referring to this episode, not chatterbox gary. chatterbox gary didn't even come close, conflict doesn't equal torture).

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
By the way, have you noticed the tendency to end the episodes on iris shots?

Tyler730

to be fair there was a little bit of "torture" (don't want to say that because it makes it sound worse than it is, but whatever) in it, but I don't think it's that bad, calling it "SCUMBOB" for that is going too far with it.

(referring to this episode, not chatterbox gary. chatterbox gary didn't even come close, conflict doesn't equal torture).
I thought there was nothing redeemable about this episode. The torture is a minor issue. The obnoxious beginning and ending combined with how boring it is made me give it that rating. I respect your opinion if you think otherwise.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
I thought there was nothing redeemable about this episode. The torture is a minor issue. The obnoxious beginning and ending combined with how boring it is made me give it that rating. I respect your opinion if you think otherwise.
Oh okay, I see. That makes more sense then.

Ellie Williams

Moby Dollar
I just finished watching this episode and it was ok but in the middle of the episode where tiny SpongeBob and Patrick were separated and wanted to be together somehow made me sentimental to watch

JerryTheSnail

Giant Clam
RomNick said:
By the way, have you noticed the tendency to end the episodes on iris shots?
Yeah, I've noticed that too. It's kind of odd, I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I hate the show now but after hearing this episode has a torture scene I had to watch it out of curiosity.

The episode isn't nearly that bad, it's not good, but it's better than 80% of the garbage they put out now.

Back