I enjoyed this one. Although not as funny as "Patrick-Man", IMO, it gave off a great bonding between two rather lucky characters, and the two abused characters. Surprising! :) But it focuses on a little Sea Urchin. :facepalm: Plot could have been better. I was worried when I saw Plankton. But it ended up that he was just bonding with the Krusty Krew. Of course, though, he had to have the urchin fall in love with him. :prop: Ah well, it was funny.
- All of the characters seemed to "Bond." James Bond.
- Krabs was OK in this episode. When he smashed Cashy, I was surprised. cared more about the urchin?
- The sequence when Rob, Squid, and Geno were standing on the burning stove. :rofl:
- No Krabs vs. Plankton, not really.
- No Patrick
- The plot was too small for my taste.
- Too predictable at times. Like Plankton's "What could be worse?" bit. And I sort of saw the ending coming. =/