170a. Free Samples

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
I thought the episode was decent. I laughed for some of the time, but not during the whole thing. I liked how the plot was about Plankton, but it didn't involve him stealing the formula. In fact, I don't think SB and Mr. Krabs even knew that Plankton was behind the whole plan in the first place. Finally, the ending solved SB and Mr. Krabs' problem, so it was all good. In short, this was an OK episode that was a nice change of pace as far as Plankton-themed episodes go.

Final score: 6/10.

EDIT: As a whole, all the new episodes that aired this week were pretty good and I can't wait for next week's! :)

Cha

I love SBM
It was very random ins some parts. Patrick is the only one who likes chum from what we are seeing. (Chum Caverns is an other example). I liked how Mr. Krabs got some of that green stuff at the ending and how they made money angels. I think this is third time we've seen a main character in an ape costume! (SpongeBob, Perfect Chemistry, Patrick, I Had an Accident). Plankton was clever in this one.

B-

I don't have much to say about this episode. Unlimited is right about Patrick, and I liked how Plankton's plan (although it was stupid) connected towards Mr. Krabs' business, not just so Plankton could attract customers for food that could earn him profits. Overall, 7/10 :)

SpongyMaterial

Moby Dollar
This episode was boring! Why do people call this "funny"? It's a boring episode in my book. Not to mention that these Plankton episodes are getting old. >_> 3.5/10

hfjs

Another of the best S8 episodes. It has a great plot, with funny jokes.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
This episode isn't so bad once you get used to it. I just couldn't help but laugh when the customers got sick from eating Plankton's food, and Patrick's cameo. Of course, there were a few confusing moments, and the customers' reactions to eating the "new" Krabby Patties were kind of corny. Other than that, a great episode from season 8. 8.4/10

This was a good episode. Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob never found out it was Plankton. Patrick can eat Chum and he did not get sick and stuff.
Best Character: SpongeBob
9/10

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I'm watching this right now. This episode is pretty decent, but the beginning is okay. Plankton was a good character, despite being jerky. A good, interesting and creative plot. 8.5/10.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Excellent episode. I think this may have been one of Plankton's smartest idea. It was really clever in my opinion. I also liked the happy ending for this episode.

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
One of the better S8 episodes. I like it mostly for how bouncy and fun the animation was, like when Mr. Krabs saw all of the money and when the fish rocketed into the sky. There were also a few pretty funny moments like monkey Squidward and when the fish's heads turned into hands and high fived. Probably a 8/10 in my book.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 8

Episode: Free Samples

This episode was pretty good. The plot was decent. There were some funny jokes. 7.5/10

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
So unlike any other Plankton episode this one starts off with Plankton already coming up with an idea because usually a minute into the episode he tries to hatch a plot but I think it's interesting to start off like that. So anyway this episode is a lot of fun it has a simple but effective plot, it has a variety of jokes and gags like the ones with the money and they actually managed to make the Bikini Bottomites likeable, it's a miracle! They used animation for the gags to work for the background fish and they were all really funny in this episode. So 2 phenomenal episodes in a row that's a really good bonus.

9/10

Back