151a. New Fish in Town

DirtyDan

Giant Clam

Just saw this episode for the first time... I didn't really hate it, it wasn't bad. At least it was an original storyline...

Spongebob at Patrick were pretty annoying, but they also weren't in it that much...

Maybe: 6.5/10

What do you guys think?

hasfarr

your mom
The episode was good... until Squid's new friend turned into a just as annoying imbecile as SpongeBob and Patrick are.

Squiddykins

take back the falls
I thought it was an alright episode too.. I agree with SBRoxMan, though I wish that Howard kept with his boring personality like how Squidward is so that they'd stay friends. That last line at the end of this episode was hilarious.

JCM

#cancelspongebob
The bassoon-clarinet duet was my favorite moment in this episode ever, but that's probably because I'm a giant band geek.

Sabrespongebob

Floating Shopping List
New Fish in Town

This was a pretty good episode, though no where near the best of the season. It had an interesting plot, that although not reaching it's full potential, did have some laughs that kept me entertained. Howard was not that interesting of a character although I did find his voice to be pretty funny. The highlight of the episode for me was whenever someone jumped off the cliff they would clap, it was just so random it was funny. I wouldn't mind seeing Howard again to annoy Squidward but other than that there's not much more I can say about it.

Score: B+, 4/5, 8/10, Excellent

spongey37

Moby Dollar
I seen this many times, though.

10/7.5

Yah, it was decent for a episode.

Mr. Sea Shell

Floating Shopping List
This episode is classic! It should've been in season 3 or something! 10/10!

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
I like this episode but it annoyed me how squidward kept on building stuff around howard's place. I love how squidward got to have a friend for once and I also love how they jump off the cliff. ( I jump in my pool like that now). this is something that I got from spongebob wikia "Stephen Hillernburg in one interview said that Howard will come back and live there and be a Main Character, but sometimes he will still play with SpongeBob and Patrick, but Squidward will not get annoyed, also he will still play with Squidward" Hopefully that is true XDD.

here is the link http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Howard

Ivanvladr

Floating Shopping List
There's a deleted scene after spongebob says perfect, he claps his hands I don't know why that was cut

Cha

I love SBM
Why do I always forget this episode's title and the episode itself? Oh well. I liked this episode idea a lot. Squidward should always have more buddies besides Frank from Dying for Pie. The episode itself was fun and I thought Howard was a likeable guy. Towards the ending it felt a bit rushed, but the episode actually kept my full interest. I don't understand why Squidward was so mean to Howard towards the end, who cares if he wants to enjoy the little things like bubbles and what not? It's not like Howard would likely change completely because of that. The cliff scenes reminded me of that cliff Jellyfishing.

Overall 9/10

hfjs

One of the best season 7 episodes actually. No idea why I think that.

It was alright. I didn't like this episode much but It's not one of the worst season 7 episodes. I thought some parts were boring and SpongeBob and Patrick were a little annoying in this episode. I really liked Howard and I hope he will be friends with Squidward again and I hope Howard doesn't act like SpongeBob and Patrick or hate them. Some parts were funny like Howard acting like SpongeBob and Patrick, the running gag that a character jumping off a cliff, Squidward building stuff and Squidward trying to pop the bubble. It was an okay season 7 episode and It's not worth watching again. 6.5/10

EDIT : Once again, my thoughts changed. This episode was funny for most part but It's still not one of the best season 7 episodes. 8.5/10.

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
While this episode is more story-based instead of humorous, I still enjoyed this episode and it did have some funny parts like the running gag where someone would clap before jumping off a cliff and Howard thinking his instrument was out of tune when it was really SpongeBob laughing. It's not the best season 7 episode, but it's entertaining. 7/10

BlueberryFieldsForever

crazy little thing called weed
Don't get me for this, but this is actually IMO, one of the best episodes (my favorites) for me.
It was quite funny and entertaining, especially the running gags, the cliff and Squidward building a fence and walls around the house.
Also, Howard was good in the episode. It's actually nice. 9/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Here we have annoying Spongebob and Patrick, Squidward always having his moments crushed and boringness. What more can I say?

3/10

Back