Well do you

• Yeah

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Adverage

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
Awwwww, haven't seen this one in a while. I remember lots of funny quotes form this one. Even from Krabs, who SimbaObsessor said was a jerk in this episode (which I believe is true). These are the perfect fights of SpongeBob & Sandy. We need to see more of them doing KAH-RAH-TAY.

:mrkrabs: - "So, you got the hairpiece after all."

9.7/10 :thumb1:

hfjs

This one was OK. It had a few jokes, and a good plot. I thought it was just.......meh.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I've never understood why this episode is supposed to be so great. I've always found it rather bland.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
This one, like F.U.N. isn't one of my favorites, but it's also a classic and I always get a KICK out of watching it. Get it? KICK? Oh, never mind.

iedasb

Crazy Artist
10/10

My favorite episode.
I love how they show their love for Karate, how SpongeBob say in the end to Mr. Krabs that will have to just fire him, because he loves karate <3
It's show that SpongeBob loved something more than his work before...
I hope one day they use SpongeBob this way again, not beeing obsessed with his work...
And the park scene, where they fight... <3 My mind so dirty, I imagine so many things in that part >\\\<
Then Mr. Krabs caught then, Sandy help SpongeBob in his work. It's a lovely episode.
Even with Squidward saying he hate everyone... Squidward is very fun in this episode.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 1

Episode: Karate Choppers

This episode was kinda good. The plot was nice. There were some funny jokes. 7/10

Mighty the armidillo

Moby Dollar
If your wondering why i am asking

well if go onto images and search sponge bob season 1 karate choppers is considered a atrocity and then if you search worst pre movie episodes on images it is the only season 1 episode on one of the lists

i personally think its one the best season 1 episodes but some of my friends say its one of the worst of the season

do you like if so please

AnimationCreated

*Trumpets Intensify*
Just because someone calls it something that The Reviewer That Must Not Be Named would call it, doesn't mean that everyone hates the episode.

ScumBob

sicko m0de
Halibut said:
oh my god JUST POST IN THE EPISODE'S TOPIC ON IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT
photo-3919.png

EDIT: This doesn't work anymore.

Deep sea dillies said:
If your wondering why i am asking

well if go onto images and search sponge bob season 1 karate choppers is considered a atrocity and then if you search worst pre movie episodes on images it is the only season 1 episode on one of the lists

i personally think its one the best season 1 episodes but some of my friends say its one of the worst of the season

do you like if so please
You know we have an episode. topic.

Back