144b. Karate Star

Mr. Sea Shell

Floating Shopping List

Review: One of the most classic SpongeBob episodes I've EVER seen! :D Very interesting ck learn karate. If only Sandy were in this episode. But, this episode is still a winner!

Rating: 9.9/10

Not very funny as The Sinking Feeling but It was an great episode. One of season 7's best episodes. It was very enjoyable and I loved when Patrick realized that had gone too far with chopping. The ending was very funny. 10/10

Decent if you ask me. Sandy should have been in it. The promo said stuff that was not in this episode but it was still a good episode.

Pospooky

Moby Dollar
A bunch of stuff about the promos bothered me because it said "WILL SPONGEBOB AND PATRICK'S FRIENDSHIP END?" There was nothing about that. Otherwise, this was a great episode. 9.5/10

If Rule of Dumb doesn't get hated, this episode doesn't deserve to get hated too. Sure Patrick wrecked a lot things in this episode but after he wanted to stop choping everything, his arm had a mind of It's own and started to wreck everything, instead of Patrick on purpose. At the end, Patrick realized that he has gone too far with chopping everything and he tried to fix his mistakes. This episode is so underrated and I really think It's one of season 7's highlights.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
This one's pretty okay and watchable IMO, especially for Season 7 though it's also pretty weird. Totally wasn't expecting the ending so I'm gonna go with a 6.5/10 for this one.

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Stupid episode. It's boring, annoying and just a weak episode. 4/10

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Not as bad as I remembered. I thought it was okay/good-ish.

I do love how caring Patrick was towards SpongeBob in the end. He was actually worried about him and crying I think.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 7

Episode: Karate Star

This episode was bad. The plot was nice (ironically). Patrick was kinda unlikeable here, but it didn't bothered me that much. The ending made it well. There were few funny jokes. 5/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
Boring for me -_~
I liked the fact that Patrick realized he was wrong and was sad about what he did to SpongeBob, but the ending wasn't that funny...
The rest of the episode was bad...I mean it was just Patrick destroying the whole city because he couldn't insist? That was stupid...They
should put some logic..Not a karate star at all.. =/ The beggining was better... I guess for a Season 7 episode I'll be gentle and give a 4.5/10

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
I know a lot of people on here seem to really like this episode, but I personally don't see what's so good about it. Patrick's jerkiness didn't bother me that much here, so I don't find it bad, but I think it's pretty boring, bland, and forgettable.

5.5/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I really liked it, massively underrated episode. Patrick was funny and likable here, he actually learned his lesson and wasn't trying to be jerky, he just wasn't used to his karate abilities. This episode also has some good humor too and the plot was fun.

7.5/10

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
I watched it again and I never realised how good of an episode this is. While not many people talk about, I think it deserves more attention as it is one of the better episodes of season 7. I gotta say, I LOVED the joke where Patrick almost chopped up the baby. It was a bit dark, but so hammy at the same time. I liked when Patrick gone too far with the chopping and he wanted to stop, as it proved that his arm was the one doing all the chopping, not our favorite cartoon starfish. While the ending wasn't that funny, it shows the Patrick cares for SpongeBob and he tried to fix his mistakes that he had with the chopping. It's also pretty interesting to see Pat's perspective on learning Kah-ra-tay as we haven't really seen it in an entire episode. Really underrated here. I give it an 8.5/10, so I really liked it.

Back