137a. One Coarse Meal

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I hate it more than I used to. I re-watched the episode and can't stand it anymore. 0/10.

DiabolicalGenius

Mad Scientist/ Evil Genius
This episode is not by any means good. I do like Mr. Krabs- he's not a bad guy, he is good and he's not evil in the same way Plankton is- in fact I'd hardly say he's evil at all, he just loves money. But this was wrong. They used to be best friends and he drives Plankton to attempt suicide. I don't judge Mr. Lawrence- he does voice Plankton after all- or any of the writers, but driving poor Plankton to this is heartbreaking. Mr. Krabs is a great guy- in Squilliam returns he was so nice to Squidward and agreed to "send Squilliam to the cleaners", but this crosses on a whole new level. However, this is just one episode, and- sorry Mr. Lawrence!- it just wasn't written very well. I know for a fact Doug Lawrence has nothing against Plankton, he's a big part of him and at the beginning he was the one who decided to work more with him and write stories with him but this was just wrong. But I still love you! Just please please please no more suicide, sir!
Rating: 0/10

Mantis

killer queen best stand
Really Nickelodeon? Really? I mean, really. Do you actually think suicide jokes are funny? These is a kids show for crying out loud, and you think psychological terror is funny!? I know he is a villain and all, but do you really have to terrorize him? This episode gets a 0/10 for being so mean. D:<

SurprisedPatrik

Floating Shopping List
MEAN TOWARDS A CHARACTER FOR NO REASON IS NOT FUNNY! D:< -235437654756754353423/10 my reaction to this episode http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zPByWAGA3w know planktons the "bad guy " but EXPLAIN WHY KRABS IS OKAY WITH PLANKTON'S SUICIDE ATTEMPT

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
This episode it just plain stupid. Even if you like new SpongeBob, you still have to agree that this episode has a lot wrong. You HAVE to feel bad for Plankton. I know they make other characters bad guys in some episodes and I know it can't just be Plankton being all bad all the time. I know they have to make other bad guys too. But make the bad guy have feelings in the episodes, alright? Mr. Krabs played a terrible role in this episode and...I can't even explain how terrible this episode is! It was all just because of the Mr. Krabs stuff and being way to cruel to Plankton. That's why so many people dislike this episode

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
Although MANY people say it's one of the worst episodes ever, I've seen quite a few people say that it's not as bad as other people say it is. So I watched this episode again, and I can honestly say... that's it's not as bad as I thought before. Just so you know, that does NOT mean that I like this episode in any way, shape or form, since I still think it's truly awful. It's just not as abysmal as I once perceived it (another reason I watched it is because I only watched it once before). The first half (before we see 16 days of paranoia for Plankton) was actually decent and pretty entertaining, especially when Plankton was carrying out his new plan. Also, there were a few funny moments here and there (again, in the first half). Also, the ending, while not one of the best, is actually better than some people say it is. Mr. Krabs actually gets a little bit of comeuppance, and Spongebob was actually more like his older self, especially when he let Plankton have his fun for a few minutes, and also when he tried to stop Plankton from killing himself. Despite the positives I've listed, this is still an awful episode (in my Bottom 5), but not exactly AS bad as I once thought.

-4/10 (Originally my least favorite episode, but now it's Number 5)

delete my account

PRESIDENT
This episode is tied with A Pal For Gary as my least favorite episode.

Once you get past the VERY UNNECCESSARY cruelty, the next issue you have to face is the ending. Not only does it manage to make SpongeBob look like a jerk, due to the fact that he betrays Plankton, but Mr. Krabs only recieves his comeuppance for about 5 seconds and wins in the end. That's right, kids! You can torture your former friend for weeks and drive them to suicide and STILL "win" in the end!

Overall, this is what I consider the most mean-spirited and sadistic episode in the show.

Rating: 0.5/10 (I'd give it a 0 if I could).

ThatSpongeBoy said:
This episode is tied with A Pal For Gary as my least favorite episode.

Once you get past the VERY UNNECCESSARY cruelty, the next issue you have to face is the ending. Not only does it manage to make SpongeBob look like a jerk, due to the fact that he betrays Plankton, but Mr. Krabs only recieves his comeuppance for about 5 seconds and wins in the end. That's right, kids! You can torture your former friend for weeks and drive them to suicide and STILL "win" in the end!

Overall, this is what I consider the most mean-spirited and sadistic episode in the show.

Rating: 0.5/10 (I'd give it a 0 if I could).
You can give 0/10. This is not tv.com

BlueberryFieldsForever

crazy little thing called weed
I know everyone is going to kill me for this, but this episode is just meh to me. It's not as bad as most people say, but I don't necessarily think its a good episode. I guess Plankton's suicide attempt didn't bother me as much as most people take it as.

Same.

Back